Best Sauna In London?

luvbbgla

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Pleasuredrome for pig play, by far. It was spitting distance from my hotel, the Park Plaza Westminster, and it has great rooms available to the guests. The rooms are elevated off floor level and are reminiscent of a bathroom stalls door. There is more than enough space for passerbys to watch the guests in their own private rooms (and be invited to join the fun), and all rooms have glory holes in them for the guests in the rooms adjacent to yours. Whats furthermore and most important, there are huge crowds given its in the heart of Londons tourist area. I recommend this place.

I was in London Oct-Nov 2012 for three weeks and during my visit I frequented several bathhouses. Sweatbox is the one I dont recommend. Its conveniently located in SoHo, where youll be spending most of your time partying at night while in London as thats where all the gay bars/clubs are located. It lives up to its name, for starters. It was exceedingly hot in there and I dont enjoy being steamed to death. Additionally, security barged into a private room where this other twink I met at a club and I were fucking in, and demanded to see what I was carrying in my bag. Its London, FFS. People are going to be walking around with shopping bags, I said.

Edited by 120DaysofSodom

• 5 months later...