These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

bottomforsize

When I'm stuck at work, like I am pretty much this entire month, I'm always wishing I was ass up in a seedy motel taking one load after another in my cunt instead of doing what I'm doing. I end up daydreaming about being spermed by anonymous cock to the point that I can't get anything done. So to try to get back on track, every time I think of something I like about being a cumdump, I'm going to jot it down and publish it in a list here, 5 at a time, so that can try to get and get back to work. Feel free to comment and/or add a few of your own favorite things, top or bottom.

SOME THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MOTEL PUMP AND DUMPS:

1. The sound of the cracked door being pushed open.

2. The sound of a belt being unbuckled.

3. The heat of my own breath as I keep my face buried in a pillow.

4. The feel of a stiff cock against the inside of my thigh as a top starts aiming for my hole.

5. The smell of cum that starts to fill the room after the 5th load or so.

That's just for starters ...

• Upvote 3

Five more: 

1. When I have so much cum in my ass that some of it pops out with just from the force of new cock pushing into my puckered hole. 

2. The sight of a new email from an another anonymous top asking if I'm still taking loads. (Of course I am.)

3. When a guy tells me he's about to cum in my ass.

4. When he doesn't. (Silent cumshots rock!)

5. When the guy at the front desk gives the a knowing smile. And dumps a load in me at the end of his shift.

• Upvote 2

Five more:

1. When I pull into a new motel parking lot for the first time and I can tell that tops are going to love the easy access.

2. When a top emails me and asks me how late I'm taking loads, so that he know when my hole will have the most possible cum for lube.

3. When the door opens while a top is pounding me.

4. When the new guy asks if it was good and the last guy says "oh yeah."

5. When a the last guy asks me to text him with my load total as the night goes on.

• Upvote 3