This is my first story

(Sorry for my bad English)

My name is Lars and I am a exchange student. I am 23 years old and I am Swedish and now live in New York City. I am a typical Scandinavian, 6,4 tall, 190 pounds of pure muscle, light blond and short hair, blue eyes. I know I am very handsome and everybody tells me that ;). I always get the most handsome guys :). Maybe I am arrogant, but if you were as handsome as am I, you would also be somewhat arrogant.   ;)

When I moved to New York, I decided to live-out my sexual fantasies in full.  Although I was often fucked by really hot guys, I had never ever barebacked as I insisted each guy use a condom.  Bareback was out of discussion. 

Two weeks ago, I was very horny, and went out with my friends on a Friday night. I wanted so bad to get fucked.  No, I need it so so fucking bad. I left my friends and went to a gay bar to see if there was someone to fuck me. No sooner had I entered the bar then several hot guys were chasing after me.  Of course I choose the hottest. He, like me, was a blond like me, but was somewhat darker.  And yeah, he had a hot body. He was around my own age, and he bought me a beer and we talked.  Then we start kissing.

As we kissed I saw a disgusting old troll looking at me and smiling. He was in his 60's and looked really sick of AIDS. He was very low, maybe 5,1, mixed race and was almost bald and missing many teeth. He was very very thin.  I found myself wondering 'How can such a disgusting person could look at me and smile?'.  He thoroughly grossed me out so I did my best to ignore him as I continued kissing the blond hunk.  Still, all the time I noticed the old troll watching me, He was devouring me with his eyes. Fuck, I found myself with a hard on, and my eyes were glued to his, even as I made-out with the hot blond.  Our eyes meet so many times and I found myself mystified by my own behavior as I pondered what was it about the wasted troll that left me utterly horny?  

After several beers I went to the bathroom and notice that the old troll was following me.I was very nervouse when i notice the old troll next to me at the urinals. Fuck, He was like a dwarf besides me. But I got shoked when I see him taking an enormous Cock out of his pants. It was the largest and moust black Cock i ever seen in my life. It was shoking how black it was in relation With the skin colour of the old troll. He was dark but not that black. When He showed his big hanging bals I could see they were very black too, and so fucking huge. I was there with open mouth when he laughed and told me if i like it. I could not answer him, i was there With my mouth open, not saying nor doing anything. Then I swo that my Cock was rock hard. I blush big time, and decided to leave the toilet full of shame.

I Dance With the blond guy but the old troll was looking at me all the time and I was with my eyes glued to his almoust all the time. I couldent help it. As we approuched the bar to drink another beer the old troll got besides me and I notice his old hand touching my bubble butt, I wear Law hangers so almoust all my undies were showing. He darted a finger in my pink hole With out any shame. I knwe nobody could see this. His hands were all over my ass checks and I dared to say anything for fear of what my hot young partner will say.

I went to the bathroom and i was followed by the old troll. I was crazy horny, I was rock hard. I was very embarrassed but could not avoid how horny I was. He opened his trousers and liftet a bit his T-shirt. I could see some black spots on his skin, maybe becouse of his deseased. His Cock hung tehre and I could see a lot of precum, lots. He tjen told me smiling if i wanted to blow him and I answered if he got a condom i will try. He laughed a lot and told me that He never ever used condoms, and althought I was very handsome He was not for it. With condoms is not fun, and he left me tehre with my mouth open and my cock rock hard. I got so embarrassed.

I went to the bar and kept talking to the blond guy, but I could not concentrate at all. Suddenly I sow the old troll going to the bathroom followed by a redhead twink. I got so fucking jealouse and after some minutes i went to the bathroom. The bathroom was emty but a door to a cublicle was closed. I heard the sound of a blow job and some gasps. I was rock hard. This AIDS sick old troll got in there the redhead twink, and for sure the young guy was sucking the black Cock and that all precum. I poke my head out form under the door and the fist thing I saw was a hard small Cock With red pubic hair and right after i saw how the twink was sucking the black Dick With out comdom. Fuck he was devouring the old Dick and dident care about how toxic it could be. Just two Seconds later my face got filled With sperm from the redhead. Then the twink got shamed and told the old troll that He need to go. When he opened the door he saw me there, he bluhs a lot and I helplessly got into the cubicle looking at the redhead eyes and he send me a litle smille. I shut the door and kneel in front of the black old Cock.

I put the old black Cock in my mouth and savored the precum and the saliva from the twink on the big black Cock. The old troll laughed and push me away. He then told me that if i wanted his Cock i need to follow him home and go all the way. He say that he wanted to fuck my hot young blond bubble butt. He say that He lived near the bar and if I follow him is to get fucked with out any comdoms, just He and me. I was so in shame, but at that moment I diden't care if i was going to give myself bareback to the old troll. I could not help it, i was all to horny, I followed him like a puppy and dident care that the hot blond was waiting for me at the bar. I never ever in my life got so fucking atracted to a guy. On the street i begun to get second thougs but walked 15 meters back the old sick man.

To be continued

• Like 6
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 1

This reminds me of when I was a horny college kid who discovered and hung out at the baths in Dallas and Austin every chance I got. It was the early '80s, and guys who had AIDS were shunned at the baths like lepers. Most of them lurked in the shadows in dark corners in the hallways and orgy rooms in an effort to hide their emaciated bodies and KS lesions. They were so incredibly horny because no one would go near them, much less touch or have sex with them.

EXCEPT ME! I was so fukkin horny and so fukkin turned on by the fact that they were considered undesirable that I spread my legs for every sick guy who even looked at me! Many of them stroked huge dicks while their beady eyes searched with hunger for anyone to fuck, and I was only so happy to help them out. I remember thinking, "This must be what it feels like to get fucked by a skeleton" every time I wrapped my arms around a wasted top as he speared me on my back with his diseased cock and pumped furiously until he spewed his poison seed in my guts.

After a while, I became regular fuck buds with a lot of them, because word spread quickly that there was a hot college kid who would take any AIDS cock at Club Dallas and Club Austin, and I'd see and get fucked by a lot of the same guys any time I was at the baths. Over time, of course, they'd get too sick - or die - and I wouldn't see them anymore .... but there were always newly sick horny fukkers taking their places. Damn, I miss those days....

• 2 weeks later...

Have always been much more focused on older guys .. once I started with the baths, my interest/cravings/lust increased and were so damn easily fed and satisfied.

Then, when I got into bare-fucking and quickly moved from mostly safe top to 100% full raw-bottom, the hunger for more raw cock, more fresh hot cum pumped deep in my ass just increased .. add the look of wasting or a bio-tattoo or just being told by the guy that he's POZ .. I'm little more than a total open cum-hole/dump/pig.

So damn hot when a 50, 60 + y.o. POZ guy is fucking my ass .. his dick pounding my hole, filling my ass with his toxic load ... some, regular fuck-buds who use my hole every time I see them at the baths ....... others, new dicks more than happy to use the hole of a healthy and willing neg man.

Sometimes, one or two of them might ask my status .. but always while he's fucking me or right after he's cum in my ass, his dick still buried in me, still passing the last of his dirty load to me ...

• Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part II

I followed him fifty feet behind. I was saying to myself how I could consider such an old ugly troll as a sex partner. But I was all to horny to think Clear and my Dick wanted to have sex With the ugly old man like crazy. Yes I wanted it bad, even if it was dificult to acept it to myself. I was all the time rock hard. I followed him five Blocks and in all this time he dident look back at me to se if i was following him. That make me insecure and a bitt small. I even wanted him more.

He stoped in front of an old building, smilled at me and open the door. I followed him and come in, He clouse the door and He gave me a botle of poppers and told me to sniff it, i did as he told me and when the russ come he French me like no tomorrow. It was like he has in his mouth all the saliva in the world. My mouth got totally full With his spit ad his tongue darted inside my mouth. After some minutes he separete his mouth from mine and told me that he knew that he make me horny. He then told me that when i live his apartment his DNA will be With me forever, he was determinated to make me AIDS pregnant and he knew i wated it bad. I wanted to kiss him more but he hold my hand and tuck me to his filthy Apartment. He gave me a beer and he got all naked showing a very thing and sick body but With the largest black Dick i ever seen.

We make out on the sofa for long time. He told me how incedible hot i was and how much i deserved to get pregnant by him. He asked me if i wanted to be one With him, get totally United by the sex, become one persone not two. I nodded and followed him to his bed. He lay Down on his back and told me to ride him. I asked please to wear a comdom but he told me that i really dident want that.

-Fuck yourselv With my old balck Dick, put it in Your hot bubble white butt.

-Ohh fuckk its feel amazing.

-Yes, u like the feeling of my old Dick bare, dont u?

-Ohh fuck yessss is amazing

-Put it all in, fuck yourself, fuck yourself til you get pregnat by me.

-Oh fuckkk fuckkk is amazing.

-We are one, we are totally United, look at my eyes wille u fuck yourself, yes thats it baby.

-Oh fcukk ohh fuck i gonna cum,

-Yes my AIDS babies are ll in Your hot body. Its not way back baby. U got m all inside U. I will live in U for ever.

At that moment i feel it, he was cuming inside me. i press my ass to his Dick and Our eyes loked at that very moment. I come like crazy With out touching myself, We stay United a wille kissing and making out til we was ready for round two. My feelings were so mixed up. But it feel so right to have him inside me, even if he was so discoting the sex was the best i ever had.

To be continued

• Like 3
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mspsubmale

made me so hot, too, especially when speaking of becoming United as one person, and not as two...and to feel the toxic cum in my ass and kissing and, oh my...makes me want to seek out an old troll of my own at the next warehouse party!