How To Arrange The Perfect Hotel Hook Up/s

Guest Brissy_homo

Guest Brissy_homo

Hi Men,

Next Friday I have booked a hotel room, have a load of PNP supplies and am looking to push my limits. I plan on posting an advert on Squirt and use the local Australian gay apps (being Grindr, Scruff and Tindr) by uploading the sluttiest back door shots along with my room number. When I am not entertaining i will be using the free wifi and continually swapping between Squirt and the above apps.

For those who are experts in hotel hosting is there anything I have left out or should consider? It is a high rise so can't really roam the halls aimlessly lol

If it is a high rise in a downtown area make sure that visitors don't need a room key to use the elevator to access your floor. This happened to me in downtown Denver a few years ago, I planned a sex party at a hotel only to arrive and find out that a room key was required to get to my floor or the visitors are required to go to the front desk and their name had to be added to my room as a guest. Totally killed the event. Good luck, let us know how it goes!

Guest bbpiginsyd

Hi Men,

Next Friday I have booked a hotel room, have a load of PNP supplies and am looking to push my limits. I plan on posting an advert on Squirt and use the local Australian gay apps (being Grindr, Scruff and Tindr) by uploading the sluttiest back door shots along with my room number. When I am not entertaining i will be using the free wifi and continually swapping between Squirt and the above apps.

For those who are experts in hotel hosting is there anything I have left out or should consider? It is a high rise so can't really roam the halls aimlessly lol

did a similar thing in melbourne, chose a sketchy motel, had plenty of guys turn up and breed me, access is key, if they require a key to use the lift its going to end in failure.