Unexpected 3Sum

prcumtaker

Received an invitation from a new friend from Growlr who was in town visiting. Told him I would join for some playing but that I was probably not up to take cock. When I got there he asked me if i was up for a friend of him to stop by and join, told him I was open to it. His bud showed up about 15 minutes later, we went to the room and started to play with each other, sucking, kissing. Then his bud decided to rim me and well that took all my "not wanting to bottom" mood out of the way... while he was rimming me and getting me all wet, i was sucking the guy that invited me over. The guy that was rimming me told me that he was going to fuck me, not asked me, told me. Without any other lube but his spit, he trusted his cock in my ass, woof! that just did it! I was in all four, taking raw cock from a guy I just met and sucking another's cock. The guy fucking me told the other guy that it was his turn at my ass, by then I was on my back with my legs up in the air. Other guy took its turn at my hole and fucked me until he was about to cum, but he didn't. The other guy went back into my ass and started to fuck rough, while the guy that was just in me positioned next to my face so that I could suck him again. Guy fucking my ass started to speed up even more and told me he was about to come and no questions of where i wanted he just went at it, like losing control and breed me!! at the same time and while he was still pumping my ass full of cum, the other guy just feed me a huge load.... needless to say, one happy surprise and a great night sleep after. This was two nights ago, hopefully I'll get another round soon.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...