I Need You Opinion

So I have been reading the stories of bug chasers,breeders and bio hazard tattoos. I am not a bug chaser. I am on Prep to help prevent HIV. But I live raw cock. And I love tattoos.

So I was thinking of getting a biohazard tatto with protected under or around it. What do you think of this idea and where would you get it. I am thinking of on my ankle or top of my foot.

I am looking forward to your replies. Thanks in advance.

Forgive me my bluntness, but here are my thoughts:

1.) First of all a tattoo is a personal thing. It's you who has to live with the thing for the foreseeable future. It shouldn't be something you just get because it's cool right now. Or because you want to belong to some group. It should be something you desire on an intimate level.

2.) Still you should consider if such a tattoo rubs some guys the wrong way (you wouldn't get a white pride tattoo if you're into blacks and latinos, would you?). To some it might look like rubbing it into someone's face that you were lucky enough that you can take PrEP "for fun" while for others it's a matter of life and death.

3.) But in the end it's your skin, your decision. If you're not sure about it, just wait. But don't let others talk you into something.

@germanfucker-  First of all thanks for your comments. You hit some points that I had not thought of. I will be honest i did not see it as a rub in their face or as a neg statement. I was looking at as a way of saying i am protected against biohazard and free to play. But now that you have put that light on it. I see a negative way of taking it.

Now that is why i put this post on here. You are right ink on my body is my choice and should mean something to me. But i do think of the way people will take it. And since you have shed a different light on it that gives me a reason to shy away from it. SO thank you.

Third i am not taking truvada "for Fun". I feel very lucky that i have not caught the bug. However, I do enjoy bareback sex. I enjoy taking loads in my ass as often as possible. So now that there is a medication that i can take to possible prevent a disease i am going to protect myself that way. It is like getting a vaccination. You don't stop going out side during flu season to prevent the flu. You get vaccinated and then continue on with life. That is what i am doing. Taking the med and continuing on with life. I wish we had this med a long time ago, so the one that have HIV could have used it to prevent it. I don't take this lightly. It is very serious. 

But I thank you again for your comment. I hope this clearly states where i am coming from.

It was of course meant in as an ironic exaggeration, hence the inverted commas. I didn't mean it in a negative sense nor did I intend to imply that you made your decision lightly.

But I am not ashamed to say: I personally do bareback because it is fun. I enjoy it immensely. The alternative being condoms or abstinence (frankly I don't really know which would be worse), I will frankly admit that I prefer to have that particular bit of fun in my life.

• 1 month later...

I thought about getting a biohazard tattoo done in the first few months of diagnosis, as a way of accepting my poz body and of coming to terms with things. I didn't and I'm glad...I don't want something on my skin marking me as "toxic", because that's not how I view HIV.