[UK Sauna Slut] 12 July - A Three Load Creampie

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Just wanted to try and share this short video with you. It's taken from the main video which is too big to upload just yet (for some reason my ISP lets me upload small files not big ones!).

It's from a session which took place at my house a few weeks ago, I was blindfolded on my bed, and had advertised online that my door would be unlocked etc. Anyway, three lads turned up and took turns loading my hole with their spunk.

I kept the cream inside me for a few hours afterwards as I always do (isnt it the best feeling ever, carrying a lads spunk inside you!?) then decided to film it dribbling out... this is the result!

Hope you enjoy the little clip guys...

Josh

8509970464843090789-5221498935493636969?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Guest Boxir55

Hi I am from the UK Scotland in fact. I enjoyed reading your blog I haven't seen the videos yet I'll take a look soon. Pity I am not nearer you I am always up for a nice ass to fill especially a tight smooth one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.