Christmas Load

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

It was the 24th that I posted my add.  I said I would be at home sleeping and waiting for Santa to bring me my presents.  I posted I would have a Santa outfit just inside my door with a bag full of toys.  I got a reply and gave him my address and said I would be home after midnight.

I got home about 10pm and left my door unlocked and went to bed.  I was sleeping naked and sprawled out across the bed.  I awoke to a black Santa eating my ass.  After eating he took out the bag of toys and told me boi I have to loosen that hole for my big cock. He worked my hole over for an hour with the toys and he kept saying Santa loves his new HO HO HO. 

After the prep he took out the biggest cock I have seen 12" and think like a beer can.  He took out from my bag a hog tie device and forced me into it.  After some lube he told me that I would be getting what all the good boys get.

After that he rammed his cock in my ass and said I am going to tear your ass up faggot.  I screamed and said Santa I am your bad boy.  he kept pumping me and asking what I wanted for Christmas.  I told him I want your seed Santa.  He kept pounding me for a good 30 mins and then screamed he was cumming he coated my insides and then said I have a surprise for you boi. 

He then grabbed his phone and said let me call my elfs.  Then within 5 mins 5 more guys where my house.   He told me they where from a local gang and the initiation was to fuck a white faggot.  I got scared they said they where only their for the initiation.

I took seed from everyone and loved it.