More and more people are visiting Breeding Zone

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who come here and participate. Yesterday we had our highest number ever - 291 at "one time". ("One time" is defined by the forum software as a rolling 2 hour period and includes people and search engine spider who aren't logged in). Here's a graph that shows the number of visits each week. As you can see the general trend is up (and up). There was a decline there at one point that was due to me pushing the site on rawtop.com and then it tapered back to normal.

attachment.php?attachmentid=681&d=1279900583

Tell your friends and fuck buddies about the site. Make sure they know your user name so they can fill it in on the registration form so you get credit for referring them. Hint: At some point I'll be rewarding people who've referred other members...

If you have a blog, link to Breeding Zone. Use the URL http://www.breedingzone.com/?referrerid=UserID (where UserID is your user number) and you'll automatically get credit when someone signs up. If you're not sure of your user number, use the number in the URL of your profile page. If you're not sure you got it right - contact me and I'll confirm it for you.

post-1-140864333481_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

I have been a long tome member, mostly lurking, few posts and reply's, Love this site and so does my hubby... we are in the Seattle area and love to have men over to play... Have recommended this site to many of my friends and even a couple family members...Glad to see it growing... Thanks Raw Top... ever in Seattle, I want you to cum over and make a deposit or two... ;)