Will Get On Prep ...

omver

... if all goes according to plan. 

So, a few of you have seen I posted about hooking up with someone who told me they were undetectable.  Well, a few day's ago, a friend told me that this particular person lies, and lies a lot.  I have no hard evidence but I'd trust my friend.  So with in 30 minutes of my friend telling me this I drove to the hospital.  I was able to get PeP with about 5 hours to spare on the 72 hours.  

I know there's still a chance and if it happens it happens, life goes on.  My friends and people who need to know have been informed and are behind me regardless the outcome.  

I plan on after this ordeal if things come out all hunky-dory to get on PrEP.  Since the new school i'm going to be attending has an on campus clinic that seems to be able to help with PrEP (I know someone who goes there that got it through the clinic there).  Also, just signed up for health insurance regardless I still can't afford to go to a doctor.  (I average between $-50-$-200 a month).

Just one question has been pecking at my head.  My friend said that the guy was not on meds, but that he could also have Aids, but didn't know.  I just wondered what are the statistics on conversion between the two? and if a guy got on PeP.  

At the end of the day, if I come out negative, I'll be getting on PrEP.