[Defiant Barebacker] Log Drop

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Not long ago I posted that I had started meds. I had indicated that if all went as normal my doctor expected a 2 log drop in viral load and a reasonable uptick in my CD4 count. It did not go exactly as he expected. It went much much better!

The actual numbers came much closer to a 3 log drop in viral load and my CD4 count shot up almost 3 times over the last pre-med count observed!

To say the least, I am very excited about this! Now if I could just get back on my bike and get my ass to the gym we would be on a rather good track...

Without a doubt these numbers give me a rather immense respect for the pills in the bottles downstairs, and I am very fortunate that I did not wind up in this position a long time ago... If I had, I very likely would already be dead.5659550056261962395-2848223583746732719?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.