[Bareback Boy] Just got home from the dom. top's house....

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

I had alot of fun, he was really hot and his cock was perfect! as soon as I walked into his house, he was eating my butt and then was fucking me on his bed as hard as I have ever been fucked.... i came too quickly, but he didnt care. He just kept on fucking me until, while we were in the missionary position, he shot a really huge, multi spurt, load very deep.... we then went to hang out, totally naked, in his back yard where he has this very tall surrounding fence with a pool.... he started fucking , rimming, fucking and making me lick his arm pits on the side of the pool. We rested a little while, and he told me he has gay neighbors and would like to have them watch him fuck and cum in my butt this time. I was up for it, he calls them and they are over in about 5 minutes. One of the dudes was really smoking hot and I wished i could have got fucked by him, but the dude I was there with, didnt want that to happen. The stud dude came in me on all fours while these neighbor guys were pulling out their hard dicks. We all then just laid around, and the stud told me not to put any clothes back on. I walked around like that all day, and the hot neighbor and i played a little in the kitchen, but nothing more happened. I am going to take a nap..... wish I could get a good picture of the guy's loads right in my butt... they are hard to take though.2202297972669951654-5290295458021944710?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.