Fb And The Bf

tallnskny

Recently I started talking w/ an old fuckbud again. By old I mean we haven't played since I got into a serious relationship. Well Sunday I was horny and decided to hit up my bud. BF was away for most of the day so figured I might as well get my hole filled!

FB came over and it was like nothing had changed really! He walked in as I was on all 4's in my jockstrap w/ a nicely lubed hole. Started to go to town on my tight hole. Right as he was getting close to coming I heard the door open and the bf coming home early. I was midly concerned seeings how we have an open relationship but just like to keep eachother informed...and well, this was a bit more spontaneous.

He came into the bedroom, saw what was happening and just proceeded to watch and wait for it all to finish. I tried to pull his dick out to suck it but he wasn't having any of it and I started to get worried. The FB finally blows his load up my ass and immediately the boyfriend tells the fuckbud to get on all 4's and lube up his ass!

A little perplexed, he went with it and my bf proceeds to pound the living fuck out of his ass. Both were moaning so loud and I was lucky enough to get to watch it all! Finally, I start begging for my bf's cock b/c I want some of the pounding too and he simply says "you already got yours so now you have to watch!" He proceeds to breed the fuckbud and then pull his cock out and looks at me and says "there now you can clean it off" which I was happy to do!

He then kicks the fuckbud out and doesn't allow me to change or anything until later that evening (after he gave me another fucking of course).

• Upvote 4