Bottoming Maintenance

newbiboi

Hi 

Guys 3 questions please help 

1:What is the best way to clean myself so I am clean at when out and have no time to clean?

2: What is the best way to clean when I know I am going to fucked by many men/ need extra cleaning?

3: What is the best diet for a bottom? 

Thanks

1 is tricky as if you don't have time to devote to cleaning then you may encounter substance or odour.

The odour is an indication of imminent substance.

You can get something called a higginsons syringe that is quite handy in a pinch.

Buy a 2 litre bottle of still water and you can use the syringe to gently pump the water in half a litre at a time then evacuate.

Add some Loperamide afterwards and give it 20 minutes then you can be good to go.

As for questions 2 and 3 I think they have been well covered elsewhere.

I wrote this before, when I have sex  with some men, I just drink 2 or 3 liters of water slowly, and go to bath to evacuate, when a push a mocus, it mean I´m ready, but when I go to a orgy or sauna, or video, I definitely use enema, don´t eat so much at day, and I can fuck all night long without problems, but if top piss inside me, come a few brown water, that I need to wash, but is not great thing.

Is important that you must to wait for one hour after you use enema to fuck, sometimes water is inside and can come in minutes.

Besos !!!

080b7c971c50880c0f9fbcf98aac3b5d7710207666a080888105e675

What works for me is the following, however it must be said it always takes time for me to ensure you are clean. Never had an accident and have been complimented on how clean I was in the past:

If you know you are going to fuck you should eat fibrous foods the day before hand. Muesli, fruit, chia seeds, yoghurts, etc. I stop eating at about 6pm the day before(usually I'll eat my last meal at approx 7 in general) This is a good habit to get into anyway in terms of healthy diet and weight management. I don't use an enema kit or douche the next day, I use a large sports bottle with warm(not too warm) water. I fill myself with as much water as my body can hold(about 1.5 litres) and hold it in for as long as possible. Then release and repeat. Be sure to wait until all the water is out before refilling, or at least it feels like all the water is out, no stomach discomfort is a good indication. It usually takes about 3-4 washes which will take me a few hrs as I like to be sure. When the water comes out clear, you are cleaned out.

Then I tend to wait around for an hour(do some light exercise, walking) to make sure all the water is out. I then use a butt plug as a tester. Then I'm good to go for the entire day/night next morning with no fuss. Even lasted two days straight before. This is what works for me, can be bit of a pain and time consuming, but I've always been spotless. Some people use a diarrhea blocker like Imodium after they've cleaned out, I've tried it once or twice but wouldn't recommend it as it can block you up for a few days which can cause a whole bunch of problems. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Hi 

Guys 3 questions please help 

1:What is the best way to clean myself so I am clean at when out and have no time to clean?

2: What is the best way to clean when I know I am going to fucked by many men/ need extra cleaning?

3: What is the best diet for a bottom? 

Thanks

1. for a fast clean use a bottle enema, try no to go too deep, if you go part the first colon area you will bring down more mess that will take more time.  You can reuse it too by refilling it with water.

2.  When I go out Saturday evening I only eat breakfast that day,.  Around 4 PM I take a shower and do a shower enema with the shower hose enema attachment. Then I use a but plug and rest in bed watching TV or the computer until I feel the need to poo again, sometimes 20 or 30 minutes, I sit on the toilet and then get back into the shower and use the shower enema again.  I keep repeating this until about 7 pm which is when I go out.  You might get dehydrated by the body losing water so you have to drink a lot and cranberry juice is good too. 

3.  I don't follow the best diet, but I do not eat on the day I am going to go out besides breakfast.  Sometimes I will beat a banana before I go out, and I started juicing fruits and veggies and sometimes I will do that.  The best thing is to eat fiber or use a Metamucil type fiber powder, but I usually don't do it.