[Bare Sqwhirl] One Out and a Homerun

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Saturday I was home alone so I was hoping to find something but I didn't have my hopes set that high. I hit Manhunt, A4A and grindr, I wasn't finding much on either. Then I get an email from a guy that I've wanted to get inside me. We make arrangements for him to drop by. He gets here not as hot as his pics but I figure it would still be worth the ride. Then after 10 mins of small talk he breaks down almost crying that he can't cheat on his bf. So he leaves damn pussy. You would have figured that he would have come to grips on that before he came over, whatever, good bye.

I sign back on now I'm really determined to find something. I get an email from this guy he looks kind of familiar, but I can't think where I know him from. He hits me back and he asks about our roommate. Bingo! He's one of his friends that comes over to drink and play Xbox. When he came over we never really spoke just hi and heys. My roommates friends tend to be queenie gaygamers, usually call each other "gurl" which is pretty annoying not to say the least. He wasn't like them kind of quiet, cute and I would always steal glance at him.

We start chatting ...

Him: "I didn't know you Barebacked?"

Me: "Well it's not like we spoke much when you dropped over"

Him: "I noticed you checking me it out."

Me: "It was that noticable?

Him: "I noticed I think your roommate did too"

Me: "LOL, Well I think you are pretty hot"

Him: "Thanks, So do you want to hang out and see what happens?"

Me: "That sounds like an idea." "If something did happen what would you want it to be?"

Him: I'm a vers btm and I see you are too, so I guess we couldn't be greedy."

Me: "I'd like to get a load in me. I'd like to get my cock in you"

Him: "Hmm, I have to tell you that I'm Poz."

Me: "That's fine with me."

Him: "Okay so you want to hang out?"

Me: "Sure what time were you thinking?

Him: "I get off work at 5, then have a couple things to do, so lets say around 7."

Me: "Sounds like a plan"

At about 7:30 he still hadn't showed so I was figuring that it was going to be a bust. Then about 5 minutes later I get a text that he's on the way. I had already jumped in the shower and cleaned out so I was just sitting around watching TV and enjoying a beer. I had the first one polished off when the doorbell rings. I let Scott in and we head to the kitchen and brag another beer and fix him a Jack and coke. We head into the livingroom and throw in Zombieland. We made with the usual small talk and gropping, we both knew why he was here and it was a matter of time.

Halfway through the movie he says "I need to take a piss, you want to take a shower?" Sure I suggest we go upstairs and off we go. Once in the hallway we start to disrobe and explore each other more intensely. We start to make out, still in our underwear. His body was more than I ever expected, Scott stands 6' and weighs about a buck fifty, nice tight tummy but not quite a six pack.

We get into the shower still in our underwear, I pull his cock out and get started on sucking it when he let go full stream into my mouth. I almost gag and pull off with the stream now running down my chin and chest. I lean back and enjoy the shower as he soaks my under armor compression. I'm totally boned and those shorts are ready to explode. I open my mouth back up and he takes aim with his stream like I'm a carnival clown head.

Now he's spent I stand up with still a mouthful and I lock lips with him feeding him the what I had saved. Scott gulps down half and lets the rest run down his body. We continue to make out only braking off to whisper "pig in his ear.

Scott drops to his knees and laps his juice from my shorts and reaches over to turn on the water. He get the temp just right and then feel the warm water hit my back. He pulls off his underwear and peels mine off. My semi-hard cock jumps and Scott catches it in his mouth. I just say your turn and let loose with some of my recycled beer. He drinks a couple of cups and then leans back enjoying the shower. I shake off the last few dribbles and he goes back to work suck me until I'm fully hard and so was he.

Scott stands up and I grab some soap taking both of our raging cock in my hands rubbing them together. He lets out a moan and our lips locked again. We made out for few minutes, then he grabs my hips and turns me around. Dropping to one knee he spreads my cheeks apart exposing my hole. He says nice and plungs his tongue into my hole, driving it in and out. He alternates between his tongue and two fingers readying my fuck hole. After about 5 minutes he stands up and lines his cock up and pushing it in with little lubes it's going in rough. But with a pop the head of his cock goes in with a wince from me. Scott ask if I'm okay, I assure him things are fine and I push my body back taking another inch inside of me.

Scott thrusts forward driving it into hilt and I can say it didn't hurt but I'd be lying. I just grin and beared it. Once it was in he let me get used to before establishing a rhythm and pounding. Scott fucked me hard pulling almost all the way out before driving all 7" back in with a smack. He wasn't gentle and didn't hold back and he had no attention of letting up. At 20 minutes in he told me he was close but he want to get me in him before he came. I switched positions, first tasting his hot hole before I loosened it up.

I it took a bit of work but I got my cock in, Scott was extremely tight. He said he hadn't been fucked in about month and wanted it rough, he wanted me to tear him up. I pushed in as he pushed back with out lube I could tell it was doing just that and he was enjoying each inch as it slid up inside him. Once inside I worked his hole relentlessly giving him a some of what he had given me. Scott was very verbal and screaming "Fuck!" and moaning really loud. If someone had been home they would have assumed that I was beating him to death. I guess you could argue I was from the inside out, but he was a willing participant

.This continued for about 20 minutes but because of the lack of lube and increased friction I wasn't going to last much longer. I let Scott know I was on the verge of exploding he told me to "juice him" and I did releasing a few days worth of cum deep in his gut. I collapsed on him he turned his head back and we kissed some more. I asked if I was able to still get fucked, I assured him I was. We swapped positions once again, his cock cock slid in easily this time and it wasn't long before he picked up momentum.

Just like before he pulled back and them slammed his cock back in. It didn't take him long, since he had been edging while I was working him over. He kept pumping and I begged him to fuck me harder and breed my hole. His only reply was a grunt and to let me know that here it cums and with that drove his cock as deep as he could into my gut. Scott slid out and just said "Damn, that was hot." We cleaned up and dried off. By then the water had gone cold we had depleted the hot water tank.

Pulling our shorts back on we head outside so I could grab a smoke and made out some more. Once back inside we caught our breath and relaxed on the couch. We made out and made some more small talk before we knew it was well past midnight. Then he offers up another load before he goes. Off come our shorts and before they hit the floor he tackles me to the ground and start making out. My legs go up on his shoulders and cock goes in. He gives me a repeat from the shower session and a half hour later he had me topped off. Once he pulls out he admires my gapping hole and slides his fingers in as I work my cock and with that it didn't take long before I blow my load on my stomach. Scott leans forward and scoops my cum up in his mouth and feeds it to me like a mother bird does to its chick.

I can't wait for the next time everyone is out of the house and Scott can drop back by.4615634577739098708-5400889039602476465?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.