Hottest Load Of The Month

Hey guys - As fellow barebackers we give and take many loads often but what was the hottest load you gave or took in the last month? For me it was at Hawk's bathhouse in Vegas mid February when I was there for a work conference. When I arrived early evening the place was fairly busy so I pre-lubed myself and walked around and ended up in the maze area. A younger bear and I started playing and next thing you know he is fucking me with the door open. Of course others gathered and started to watch, which really turns me on. This guy had a very nice big dick and he was pounding me pretty hard and I started to feel his cock swell inside of me and his breathing getting heavy. Pretty soon he was unloading in me a HUGE load with about 6 or so guys watching. He pulls out and leaves and an attractive guy in his mid 50s took a turn fucking me, he didn't last as long as the first guy but he gave me another big load. After he pulled out I was hoping for another but no luck. While I was getting fucked both times, I noticed a tall good looking black guy walk by and watch for a minute or so and then walk away. Since the action was over, I started walking again only to run into the black stud just as I was going into my room. He followed me in and dropped his towel. HOLY FUCK, this guy was hung with a helluva cock, I start sucking his dick and can't wait to take it up my hole. He grabs me up and bends me over the bed and inserts his massive tool in me. Because I have 2 loads in me and his cock is so huge, the cum I have collected starts pouring out of my ass and down my legs. He shows me no mercy and starts to fuck me like a wild stallion and i gotta admit it is painful but I don't care. Just as I get used to his thrusts, he pulls out and puts on his towel and says he needs a break. I am bummed I didn't get his load, he says he will check in with me later which usually means it's not gonna happen. So i start cruising for more cock and have another couple of fucks and loads and I see black stallion again. He follows me to my room and asked if I have taken any more loads which I say yes. He pushes me down on the bed and starts eating my ass out and his tongue is diving deep in my ass for those loads. After he has his fill of loads, he puts his big tool back in my hole and he starts fucking me harder than before! The pounding I am getting has my eyes watering and I am chewing on a towel to keep from screaming out loud! He pulls my head back to his ear and asks if I want his load. Of course, I say yes and he says "I am going to fill your man pussy with my huge load". This guy then starts slamming me so loud it can be heard in the hallway. His pace gets faster and harder and he starts to make this very deep groan. I know what's next...he starts to release his cum in my hole and as he does he starts whaling very loudly. He shakes and shutters for a few more seconds and collapses on top of me making sure I get every drop. When he finally pulls out my hole fills like it is empty and void where he cock was. He puts on his towel and leaves as I sit on my bed with cum all over the floor of my room, down my legs and leaking from my ass in awe of what just happened.

Share your hottest load story of the month if you want, would love to hear from you.

• Upvote 4