Memphis Tn Area

I’m leaning more and more toward craving being fucked.  By fucked, I mean fucked raw, not safe.  Just a bare cock in my ass and, if he asks, yes, I want him to cum inside my ass.  If he doesn’t ask, he just dumps his load inside me.

At present, I’m wanting to become a cumdump for someone who simply wants a place to leave his cum, preferably my ass.  My present B/F likes using my mouth which I love doing but I’m also wanting someone to let me know he’s dropping by to use my ass because he’s horny and wants to drop a load in my ass.

I guess what I want is to be simply something that someone uses for the sole reason of pleasing themselves.  Once they get off and leave their cum in me, they only have use for me if they can get off again.  I want to be their cumdump.  I want to simply be their cum receptacle.  They want to get off, they want to cum, they want their cock sucked, they want to fuck an ass, they simply want a living sex doll to gain sexual relief, so I want to be their relief, their cumdump. 

I want cum.  I want cum to swallow, I want cum in my ass.  I need an endless supply of cum. 

I’m getting to the point that I just want cum and don’t care who I get it from.  I’m not a bug chaser, and don’t want diseases, but I want to be either on my knees or completely down on the bed with a man behind me, his dick in my ass, thrusting to please himself to the point of orgasm so that he’s happy.  I simply want him to deposit, leave his cum in my ass then simply leave. 

I’m getting to the point that I don’t care who they are, their names, what they look like, I just want them to get hard, fuck and ejaculate.  I want them to leave their cum in my ass. 

I don’t want or need sexual relief for myself.   I don’t want to get hard, I don’t want to ejaculate.  I want other men to use me and my body for their pleasure and either feed me their cum or leave it inside me at their point of pleasure.

While there is a Craigslist in my town, it’s rare that it works and simply doesn’t work for me as I would wish. 

I’ve had a long-held fantasy of being what I now know to be a cumdump for a male whose only interest in me is that specific reason.  I drop by his place, get fucked or fed, or he emails/messages me to meet him in my back yard to get fucked or fed.

Use my mouth to get ready or feed me your cum.  I’ll swallow every drop.  I would rather suck you, edge you till you’re ready to tell me to drop my panties and plunge your cock into my ass and fuck the hell out of me.  You can ask, make me beg but, please leave your cum inside me.  I don’t want facials unless that pleases you and leads to another load deep inside my ass. 

I’m not into cumshots to prove that you came, I would rather you drive your cock as deep inside my ass as possible and leave your load right there.  Fucking your cum into me works if you’re fucking me as you cum.  

I’m scaring myself in that I’ve even begun considering anonymous pump and dump scenes.  In other words, putting myself into situations where guys can come and fuck me without knowing anything about them at all.  They just show up, fuck me, unload and go.  I get fucked, get their load and I know nothing at all about them other than how their cock felt in my ass.  I like that concept more and more.  I have actually asked my B/F if he would like to help me setup a safe version of having me fucked by other guys while he watches.  I’d rather set the ad up to say that my B/F wants to watch me getting bred by anyone who wants to fuck a cumdump.  Then the guys simply show up, fuck me bare, dump their loads inside my ass, preferably more than one and then leave with only him seeing them at all.  I only get to see a video later of them fucking me but no faces whatsoever.  Just me on my knees, my ass getting fucked and their torso and getting to hear them grunt and groan as they unleash their cum into my ass before pulling their pants up and leaving.  I would especially love that particular fantasy to have several men, enough to have guys waiting to deposit their loads inside me.  Fantasy has me wanting at least 10 different guys and possibly more than 20 guys showing up to pump cum into my sloppy ass while he watches.

One mistake NOT to be made or questioned, is that, if your cock gets into my ass bare, you DON’T have to ask, I’m expecting your cum in my ass.  It would still be erotic as hell to have to beg for it or have you telling me I’m about to get your cum and that you’re going to put it as deep inside me as you can , especially if you’re so dominant that you tell me I’m about to get your cum whether I want it or not. 

I’d love for my B/F or somebody to arrange to meet me, take me to a place where I get bred anonymously by at least 2 and preferably up to 5 or more guys every weekend for as long as it can last.  My B/F or whomever my pimp is, can know or not the guys seeding me, but they have to fuck me bare and leave cum in my ass and I can never know who they are. 

• 2 years later...