Taken 2, Shot 1, Given 1

nekofox

For the first time in a long time, I had a free day overall where I just wanted to flip to take and give loads.   To have it be made easier, I used some free time to get the day off and checked into a room for the day to give myself plenty of time to look around.   At first, it was slow as hell with the area either just "window shopping" or not interested, but thankfully, around mid afternoon, I got hit up by an old friend that I didn't know changed their screen name to show case them being as just a top (guess when he's more in a top mood).  After a little trouble trying to find his main place he stays at (at an apartment complex that's not so easy to navigate), finally found where I needed to be and headed to his place.  Was surprised to see him after a good while and proceeded to suck him up to get him hard and ready for me.  After him lubing me up, he started to slowly enter me to help open me up and man, I'm glad he did since it felt so nice.   He eventually did breed me, but didn't really say when he did (Ugh!), and thus, was load 1 for the day.

My second load came later on in the evening from a hot dude I've been able to play with off and on, where despite saying "safe" on A4A, he does play bare, especially since he's also on BBRT  ;) .    Went to work on getting him nice and hard when I arrived at his place and he even asked if I had anything from earlier.  Told him I did get one load at least and soon, started to eat my hole out to get me nice and ready for his thick cock.   FUCK was I in heaven from him fucking me, where after a while, he shot his load deep in me, fucking me with my legs in the air and soon from behind.   After him giving me my 2nd load, it was my turn to fuck him, with me eating him out as much as I can.   Soon, I started to fuck him, where he just lost his load since I was wearing a cock ring and made myself thicker than normal  :grin: .  

Immediately, after seeing him, I went over to another friend where he had a nice surprise for me of another guy there, wanting me to work his hole over.   I did so with my usual gusto to eat asses out nicely and soon, after getting nice and ready, he was about to take my cock, but couldn't handle my being thick with the ring.   :P   Despite that, I was able to give a show to shoot a load out and soon, after a few minutes of rest, me and my friend went at it some more to do our usual play.   Soon, after a while, I fucked him and then bred him deep.   

All in all, an amazing day in the end for having so much fun for a change.   :cool:   Hope to do more like this again soon.

• Upvote 2