What's Bodyline Like For Bb?

pozriverina

Meeting a guy there Sunday of Easter weekend, after I do him, more than likely will be keen on seeding some more arses before then return train that night.. what's it like for BB action? Heard mainly pretty boys only go there? Rather the more mature, fit, hairy kind! Kinda don't want to go there (contact will only go there) and don't want to spend another $25 odd to go to another venue!

Guest planturseed

Id be keen . Im similar to ur description . Been to bodyline once as just moved here . I didnt see many twinks more older masculine . Twinks/pretty boys be going to the new onr called sydneysauna or 357 . Bodylines older sauna...

• 1 month later...

beg to differ - very varied age and almost always enjoy a few good loads in steam room on Mondays. give/receive - always more successful to be versatile! I like it for the more younger & aussie crowd than other establishments - yet all good I say!