Thinking Of Getting Stamped With A 'fag' Tat..

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

on my back, left shoulder blade..

Just wondering what other guys think. Do you find that a hot tat?

Other upcoming tats that I'm getting..

A black scorpion over my heart that has a drop of a white substance dripping from his stinger.

A biotat under my belly button, indicating the weapon below..

What are guys opinions on a 'FAG' tat?

i think if you plan on getting it with pretty large letters then it sounds pretty awesome. might also be cool if located on the back of your neck, if you were ever considering other locations.  

your other two planned tats sounds incredibly hot and i fully approve ;+)

Guest PozGoat

I applaud your decision to get a "fag" tat, but putting it in a visible location would be an open invitation to gaybashers....just my 2 cents.

You make a good point. I've also though of putting it on my ass. That may be a better spot.

Thanks for the opinion.

It's not if, but how many guys you may miss out on fucking. I'm all for individual expression, but there is a very real consequence that whatever messaging you are trying to convey will be accepted by some and rejected by others. Personally i don't care what anybody thinks, but at the same time I wouldn't want to miss out on fucking/getting fucked (especially if they are just anon fucks) because someone sees a tat and it spooks them off for whatever reason. And if they are spooked off, for example by a biohazard tat, then that's their right.

Personally, I'd rather get the cock and use my personal choices of expression on something that wasn't so permanent.

Guest PozGoat

It's not if, but how many guys you may miss out on fucking. I'm all for individual expression, but there is a very real consequence that whatever messaging you are trying to convey will be accepted by some and rejected by others. Personally i don't care what anybody thinks, but at the same time I wouldn't want to miss out on fucking/getting fucked (especially if they are just anon fucks) because someone sees a tat and it spooks them off for whatever reason. And if they are spooked off, for example by a biohazard tat, then that's their right.

Personally, I'd rather get the cock and use my personal choices of expression on something that wasn't so permanent.

Great points. I'm glad I asked for input and opinions from other guys because this is a pretty big decision. I'm not so worried about the biotat but I don't want to convey an overly extreme message on my body.

I want every guy to know I am poz by being bio tat stamped. I was partnered with a hot dad that had 4 bio tats on him. But the fag tat might but just a fantasy or end up only on my ass where only fellow pigs will see it.

The depraved fuckers that see my ass expect nasty tats LOL!

You give great, honest advice! Thanks.

Guest PozGoat

In a nutshell, I want my biotats to drive away anyone putoff by a bio tat.

I want the fuckers that chase dudes with biotats. I'm looking to attract them.

I prefer a bio tat under my belly button and one above my ass crack.

I'm getting one of the biotats inked within a month.