Anonymous Trucker

Guest bbncguy

• 2 months later...

Never done it with  a trucker or at a truck stop......kinda shy and don't know how to do it....I went to a truck stop once but nothing happened....maybe I didn't know the signals....but since I was shy...i was waiting for someone to approach me and no one did....so any advice guys?

I'm usually more bottom but topped a trucker sleeper last September. I saw an ad on CL from a trucker wanting head and sine I've never had truck sex before it sounded fun. It was about midnight when I got to the Home Depot where he was parked. As I got out of the car passenger door opened and so I climbed in and found he had moved to the sleeper ass in the air and face buried in a pillow. His ass was bright white and muscular, and I was hard on the spot. I dropped to my knees so I could rim him for a bit, then stood up, dropped trow, grabbed his hips and pushed in. It took a few strokes for him to loosen up a bit and then I slammed that ass without mercy well he groaned and whimpered. When I finally blew my load I actually screamed out as I filled his ass. With out a word I pulled out, hiked up my jeans and left. The next day he sent an email that just said "thanks".

• 5 months later...
Guest bbncguy

If a guy gives your ass away like that do you get any choice whether it's bare or condom?

I didn't get to chose, but if I did it would be raw and internal breeding every time