Bam Bam Bam, Or 3 Bbc's In 6 Hours

Friday night I was really horny, so I texted a regular fuck bud of mine, a youngish black guy with a great cock, who lived on the north side of Houston .

I arrived at his place and before, his long fat nine inch cock was buried balls deep in my cunt. This guy always throws me a good fuck. He's slightly dominant, putting me into different positions so he can really work and open my hole before shoving his BBC deep, and filling me with his big nutt.

I always leave satisfied...and horny for more.

As soon as we were done, I headed over to check out a nearby video store, which is tucked into a nearly abandoned strip center behind a bar that recently closed.  Unfortunately, when the bar went so did a lot of the traffic at the ABS, so the last few times I've stopped at the ABS, it has been dead.  This time I was pleasantly surprised to see a number of cars in the parking lot. Figuring my chances were good, I paid the fee and went in the back. It's basically a big room, open in the center with the booths on opposite walls.

As I made my first pass through, a black dude practically jumped out of his booth to get my attention. However, I played it coy, and walked to the opposite end and back before leaning against the wall a couple feet from his booth.
He motioned me over so I joined him.  His nice fat, eight and a half inch cock was poking through the zipper of his shorts and pretty soon I was devouring it. He undid his pants and dropped them to the floor, so I followed his example, undid mine, and went back to sucking his cock.

Before long,  he reached toward my ass. 'JACKPOT', I thought as I kept at his dick.  Sure enough, he motioned that he wanted to fuck, so I stood up, he angled behind me, bent me forward,  and slid that fat BBC up my cum-slicked hole.

Considering we were in a rather cramped booth, he threw a surprisingly good fuck. After a while, though,  I couldn't stay in the standing position anymore,  so we ended up with me on my knees on the floor and him drilling me semi-doggy style until he whispered "I'm cumming" and shoved in one last time and busted.  After a few seconds he pulled out, so I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned him off.

I hung around there a little longer hoping one of the other guys wanted to play,  but no one bit, so I left to sit in my car for a while, flipping between a4a, bbrts, grindr and scruff looking for some more nutt.

Surprisingly, I found a black top on bbrts. He was staying in a motel a few miles away so I headed that direction.  His cock wasn't as nice as the first two, but hey a black cock is a black cock. Pretty soon he was buried balls deep and before long he added his seed to my well-fucked cumhole.

By this time it was 2:00 AM, so I headed home, completely satisfied.

• Upvote 10

I have a thing for BBC too though I can't put my finger on the reason(s) why.  It is extra hot and sensual to serve BBC and get flooded with cum deep in my hole.  I get week in the knees every time I know I'm going to be in a position to serve BBC.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...