Ever Fallen In Love With A Straight Guy?

Sharp-edge

Ok here's the thing. i met a guy at my working environment... and from the moment I saw him it was like a thunder hit me. I want him  badly... this goes for many weeks.. I think of him, I wait all day to say goodmorning when i see him and goodbye when I leave... when I need to go to his office I'm excited, he's nice with me. I know he's in a relationship with a girl (but can you ever be sure with us boys?).. Today I found a photo of him by chance in the fb page of a colleague (I haven't added him at fb as a friend).. it was like the best thing that happened this day.. Is this stalking or i just want him badly? I want to aproach him some how.. I need to kiss his lips and hug him. I mostly want to fuck around but I don't think much of sex with him. sleeping with him would be ideal.. what should I do?

First, understand that this happens to almost every gay man. For me it was falling in love with a freshman dorm mate.  I met him the first day of school. I was watching TV with Mark's jock roommate and Mark walks in from the shower, nonchalantly takes off his robe, and when I saw his blond furry chest (like Redford) and pretty pink cock I was smitten for the next couple of years.

If you know for sure is straight, then I recommend moving on and quickly. I know it's hard, but you're facing nothing but disappointment, frustration, and sadness.  And trying to satisfy your feeling by becoming his friend will just make the longing worse for you.  

Edited by FatFuckPigMA
  • Upvote 2