Online Meet Finally Happens

I'd been chatting with this guy online for ages. We were gonna meet up but we never really managed it. I was hot for his cock because of the pictures he sent me, and he was saying he was mostly bottom. He wanted it BB.

When he knew my status he got into poz talk with me. His messages online were soo horny I was gagging to meet this guy.  He was getting turned on by poz talk and the idea of fucking and being fucked by me and my toxic dna. This guy was getting me hot.

The thrill of him - neg - fucking a poz guy, the taboo and the risk were getting him off.  We got into more and more dirty poz talk on the messages and this guy wanted my poz cum in him. I wanted his neg cum in me. Told him I was undetectable and on meds (which I am, even though some of my fuckbuddies wish I were highly toxic.)

The chat got deep and hot. One of those chats that made you wish you were neg again, just so you could get pozzed up again to please this hot stud getting turned on by you. He'd just cream himself watching me being pozzed for him I bet.

A meeting was fixed then couldn't happen cos one of us couldn't, after all make it. The chats, and the horniness, continued. Until Saturday...then we were gonna meet, at a local cruising ground in North London. Fantastic, I couldn't wait. He didn't really know where he was going but I thought my directions were reasonable so I duly set of.

I got there, stripped down to my very short shorts and lubed my hole. I walked round, almost no guys here (it had been a sunny afternoon so everyone had probable fucked in the sunbathing area earlier, and indeed evidence on jizz on leaves, used rubbers and lube sachets still fresh met me when I got there.) Fucking hell, it was humid. I was sweating already.

The time for him to be there came and went, and by this time I was feeling both disappointed and horny as fuck. I wanted to dump my load and I was desperate to get fucked.

"I'll be in black jogging bottoms" he said. So I looked for guys like this. Nothing doing. Then he messaged and told me he was at the edge of the woods.I started to make my way back. Fifteen minutes later, nothing. I was in just a jock by now and to be honest was thinking nothing was gonna happen. Where is he? did he get lost? Was it my directions?  Did I miss him?  What if he thinks I'm a timewaster? Fuck, Fuck, Fuck....

Meanwhile I stand there, remembering the fuck I had on new year's day with another guy online.  Tattooed, a PA and an old fashioned white sports jock and this guy had me from the way our eyes locked as he looked the image of sex. We've met once or twice since and his load is sweet. We were both naked except jocks we stripped and fucked in the freezing cold. We sucked and fucked and I loaded his tight arse after a good rimming session. Hes mainly top but he sometimes bottoms. He's a great bottom. and a hungry aggressive and rough top. He grabbed my shoulders and pounded me with his PAd cock, sending me into heaven as he just threw poz talk and breeding talk at me before he angrily and hungrily spunked in me. I mused...and got hard.

Ten minutes later and nothing. Where is my fuckbuddy?  I am aching for poztalk and raw fucks. Meanwhile up comes a guy in blue shorts and a grey polo. He walks up to me, we kiss, it's electric. My hand go to his shorts and feel a big bulge. I get excited. Then he puts his hand round to my prelubed hole, opens his eyes in surprise and kisses me deep. I like the taste of his mouth. I grab the back of his neck to draw his mouth closer. He's sweating. my cock hardens for this hot man whose name I don't even know, but with whom I hope to swap body fluids. A hit of poppers. They're strong and old fashioned. And this guy behaves like an awakened bear. We grab each other. And we kiss. deep and hard. God, this is gonna be good...

I practically pull his shorts off and then his slip underwear comes down revealing a BIG and THICK heavily veined uncut cock, stiffening in response to my hand

I'm liking this guy and stoop to suck his cock...."I wanna get fucked by that" I say.  He kisses me. He wanks my cock.  He bends down and sucks me. It's delicious and I am in his warm mouth, my poz precum blending with his spit.  I suck him. Deep. I am determined to deep throat this tall stud with a huge cock who has got me so turned on.

Fuck me, I say, I want your cock in me so bad as I strip his top off him and he is naked before me. He agrees. "got any rubbers?" he asks.  "Don't you want it bareback?" I reply.  "I do" he says, then "But I;m the guy online you agreed to meet and I'm so turned on by you being poz but I bet you'd poz me"

My cock lurches and I nearly cum on the spot as I grab him close and kiss him...."It's you!  Fuck!  I'm so happy...I am horny for you"  I bend down and lick the precum from his dripping dick before kissing him deep.  He kneels and takes my dick in his mouth "you like my poz pre-cum then Mr?  My toxic dna mingling with your spit"   He groans and sucks me deeper....I feel like I am gonna cum. I lick my fingers and reach down to find his hole responding to the touch. Twitching as my fingers gently probe. This guy likes getting fucked, clearly. And here we are, me having set out to be the top and all I can think about is being so turned on I want this enormous cock pounding me. This guy has turned me - the poz one - into his aching, begging would be cumdump!

We kiss and cuddle and wank again then he turns me round..."I'm gonna use a rubber cos I've seen your posts on breeding zone and I know you'd stealth me, you'd poz me if you got the chance" he said. I wouldn't to be honest but he doesn't know that and in fairness my posts may give that impression. He's getting turned on by the idea and he rubbers his cock.

"I'm gonna fuck your poz arse"  he said. "I so want to bareback but I cant".  I'm in no position to quibble, this guy has me insane with lust for him and "fuck me...use me" I pant.  His rubbered cock presses against me...slides in...I don't even feel pain this time...and he starts to fuck me.  He bends me over a tree and leans over me and I feel the heat from his cock inside me, the heat from his belly on my back ad the heat from his chest on my upper back, and I feel his urgency and I am in heaven. I am having the time of my life.

The poz talk starts again "think of your cock and pre cum mingling with my poz arejuices" I say." you're so big and banging hard against my prostate you might get some poz blood in your piss pipe".  he groans and answers back "yeah you wanna poz me don't you"  "fuck yes I say"....all I wanna do is please this guy, cos he is pleasing me so much.  "Ohhh" I hear and his rythym changes....he keeps going but pulls out after two or three minutes. 

"The condom broke" he said.  "So your unprotected cock was in there with my toxic juice and you kept fucking me" I said.  "Yeah,hot." 

"Come back in me"  

"I cant, not bareback, you'll poz me up"

"Please"  What has gotten into me?  This guy's sex and smell is under my skin...the chemistry so intense. He tells me he is married to a woman, and can't. I understand and at the same time am jealous that this lucky woman gets a hot top like this. And all I can think of is his cock, and then his arse, and fucking and sucking each other and I have to pinch myself to stop shooting there and then.

I lick his belly and chest and nipples and soon am drinking the sweat from his armpit and his neck.

I suck his cock deep, telling him I am drinking my poz juice. He sucks me again. Another rubber is produced and he's soon back inside fucking me

I want this never to end. I am having the time of my life. And its entirely lust.

We fuck like this then alternate with sucking and then I am so close I cant hold it.  The poz talk keeps going. He wants to fuck me after a bunch of poz guys have loaded me.  I tell him I'd love to be neg again just so he can get me pozzed up and he groans and moans and tells me he is so close to coming too. I just know I will do whatever this guy wants if he wants it regular. My neg fucker wants poz talk.

We face each other, wanking, our cocks slick with spit and lube.  I want him to come in me even if rubbered and then finger his cum up me or let me drink it but that's probably not gonna happen. Doesn't stop me wishing.

"come over me" he says..."I want that poz cum all over me" I cant hold any longer and start to buck and moan...he kneels down and I begin to cum.  My first shot on his chin and chest...My second and third on his chest and belly. I am cumming as his arms grip my legs and he slides his fingers into my fucked hole...fuck he knows how to please.  And then his mouth is swallowing me. "Urrggh" I moan as he sucks my now sensitive cock head before managing to say "drink my poz cum".

A groan and he shoots upright "Im gonna cum on your cock"  And he shoots, and shoots....I watch the first two then I kiss him as he bucks and spunks and I am covered in jizz.  He quietens. I finger some of his cum into me as I lick his freshly spent cock.  I want this man's dna in me just as he is so turned on by my dna , and the dna of the HIV inside me.

He licks my poz cum from his chin and it's swallowed. And I nearly come again.

I kiss him again...toxic cum and neg cum and spit mingling in our mouths before I bend and lick and drink up every bit of cum I can find before kissing him again.

And I am spent, and happy, and feeling my arse without his cock in it. This neg married guy who got off on breaking a rubber in me and the risk of fucking me raw, just for a second.

We agree,kissing in each other's arms, that we wanna do regular, indoors and outdoors, and explore each others' bodies and desires.  I loved the condom break but resolve to order XXL condoms for this guy.  "Awesome cock, your wife's a luck woman"  I say. "She has commented" he says.  I bet.

The talk, the pre-meet chats, the kissing, the heat of his body, the cock, his face and so many other things make this the most intense fuck I have had easily in months. And that includes the poz PA'd tattooed fucker who raped my hole rough and raw on new year's day not fifteen feet from where we now stood.

The grin on my face is almost tangible as we kiss and dress and hug.  I hope we do this again and again.

Two hours later I am at home, not yet showered. I'm still covered in his cum. My arse slick with lube and the cum he spunked on my cock is on my balls and groin.  I am feeling well fucked, a little sore (he WAS big, I'm not complaining) and just being grateful.  I hope this guy will be a regular fuckbuddy. He wants me to fuck him.  I cant wait to fuck him, and I want him to fuck me again. ....my big neg fuckbuddy is so turned on by the risk of being pozzed and by the fact I am turned on my barebacking him and the fact he is turned on by the risk. And I wanna know what else will turn him on. I think of finding poz guys to recharge me as he sits watching and getting turned on by it, and joining in. Knowing that I am gonna beg him to let me bareback him, and beg him to bareback me I am so turned on. He's not gonna give in I suspect, but he says he knows that wont stop me asking.

This sexual game is gonna continue, I hope...and please us both.

And then it strikes me I didn't rim him...I was so carried away I forgot to get my tongue stuck up his sweet puckered arsehole before fucking it. And I picture the scene we've just had.  And a grin spreads across my face, and I start to feel a thickenining in my pants and a twitching of my arsehole. 

Next time, I think, next time...I cant wait to taste him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest LutonBottom

I love this story!

I love it because of the way it builds up, how it seems like so many online meets - not going to happen in reality - then it does and the tension and nerves build, holding the neg guy back, but the lust takes over and he takes risks he never imagined he would in reality..

But I guess the reason I love it most is because it’s completely true. Not just a fantasy, or some made up fiction, but an honest account of two horny guys meeting and enjoying the lust they felt.

And I love it because I was the neg guy who he describes, and this reminds me of some of the hottest sex I ever had with another man. I haven’t seen the author in a long time. I wonder if he’s still undetectable. I wonder if he’s still up for playing. I suppose there is only one way to find out. I’m going to text him.