Can You Humiliate The Willing?

If a boy craves something, is it actually humiliating him?

If he loves the taste of piss, and is greedy for it, then to piss on him isn't degrading.

(Or, perhaps only if it's witnessed?)

My question for Tops is - there's a lated of jaded cum whores out there.  Do you find it difficult to humiliate them?  

Many have been limp bottoms for so long, they're actually proud of it.

Do you have to devise meaner methods of hazing?

Or is it about exposure...

Would love to hear from those into giving or receiving humiliation.

Humiliating a bottom is more about figuring out what is in them that they are ashamed of, in denial about or playing on the needs and desires and fantasies they have shared with you as a TOP.  Perhaps the way to humiliate a bottom who craves your piss is to deny him the pleasure, taunt him about his cravings and sick needs and if possible to do it in front of others.

everyone can be made to feel humiliated about something, if a TOP is creative, a good listener and relentless...  Hope that helps....

I just can tell from my point of view as a total sub bottom slut. A creative Top will always find a way to humilate me. Sure a lot of humilating things are natural needs of mine. Deniing can be a way to humilate me. Exposure and telling anybody, what a pigslut I am is another one. Even if I was an early starter at 13 and my first fucker trained me to become a more perfect fuckhole as I was natural born, I was a well known fuckhole in town at the age of 15. Today I live in another town and usually I don´t talk about my sex life, just live it. It is curious, I am shameless and ashamed at the same moment. It gives a Top might about me. I need the humilation and blush, when he makes my role clear in public.