Best Hotel For A Visiting Cumdump

wildman2596

Hey guys,

I am working on planning a vacation to check out the city. I have never been to Chicago. Any recommendations on a hotel to stay at? I plan to spend at least 50% of my time there trying to get bred. The rest most likely eating sleeping and maybe some easy sights or something. How is public transportation? Should I rent a car? Any advise would be helpful! Thanks

post-13540-0-25913700-1437178617_thumb.jpg

post-13540-0-37244300-1437178636_thumb.jpg

When I was in Chicago earlier this year I stayed at the Helix. Awesome boutique type hotel, but rather expensive. They also lock the elevator to the rooms after a certain time, no not really the best to get people up there.  As for a car, I just used Uber for nearly everything. 

DEFINITELY go spend some time at Steamworks! Man's Country too if you can fit it in. I spent most of my slut time at Steamworks and was NOT disappointed!

• Upvote 1