Crushing The Stigma

studious1

Hey everyone. I recently got in touch with people on this forum to compile an academic paper on modalities and drives in chasing and giving, focusing on how people see it as completive of their lived experience rather than a diminishing behaviour. The piece was very well received and I have now received a proposal to turn it into a long form piece for a good publication.

Let me be clear: your anonymity is sacrosanct. I'd use double acronymised aliases for your identities (John Smith become Adam Butler i.e. AB). There is growing consensus, even in mainstream approaches to sex, that PrEP can revolutionise how we think about immunity/impurity/disease, and how this will change our ideas of HIV, sex, queerness, and so on. Should you be so inclined, I can also use your full name. In my experience, people tend to be most revealing when protected by anonymity.

I want to know as much as possible. I am based in London UK and am available to interview you in person/embed with you whatever you do.

Get in touch, and stay happy