Stealth Breeding

envy2010

I woke up last night to my bf rubbing his dick on my ass.  I told him to lube up and push it in, assuming he would, as usual, take it slow.  While he lubed up I took two big hits of poppers. He apparently noticed what I was doing because he shoved his cock all the way into my ass, balls-deep.

I let out a huge moan as he did so, which must have turned him on more as he pulled out and slammed his cock in me again. He fucked me so hard for at least 15 minutes. Each time I took a hit of poppers he would pull out and slam his cock into me. I thought we were going to break the headboard.  Finally he said he needed to take a break. We both fell back asleep, neither one of us having came or so I thought.

After getting lunch today I told him how bad I wanted his cum last night. He just laughed and said he came twice in me. Now, he always tells me when he's about to cum in my ass, so that fact that he sort-of stealthed me, got me hard.  I especially loved knowing that his poz undetectable cum had been sitting in my guts for over 12 hours.

• Upvote 13

Guest Porthos

similar thing happened to me a few years ago. My bf started eating my hole in the middle of the night....he handed me poppers from the nightstand and i took a few hits. Once my hole was nice and wet he slid in me while we were spooning...Fucked me for a while but didn't tell me he was cumming. He just stopped and kept his cock in my ass as we both fell asleep...Woke up the next morn, headed to work and while i was walking into my building i let out a fart which turned out to be a cum fart...let loose a massive amount of seed. I headed to the mens room where i pulled my boxers off....A huge glob of creamy white cum had saturated my shorts....The scent of his poz cum marinating in my ass was intoxicating. Luckily it had not soaked through to my trousers...I rolled up my shorts, put them in my bag and went commando all day

Edited by Porthos

Many years ago in my cruising day I met a cute hispanic guy who let me suck him off in the bushes of prospect park. After doing that for a bit, he turned me around and told me to pull down my pants. This was in the day before I started barebacking or really even thought about it at all. After putting a condom on he slowly shoved his spit lubed dick in me until it was balls deep. He fucked me for awhile then I felt the spasms that told me he was cumming. after he pulled out I noticed that the condom looked ripped and we parted ways. I didn't think anything of it until an hour later in the bathroom I let out what I later realized was cum. I never saw him again and I have no Idea if he was poz or not. That was my first time being bred and it was a true stealth one. I wish I could find that man and thank him some days