Peeing Guys

garambala

A few minutes ago i saw two guys in front of my house. One of them had a bike and they both seemed to be very drunken. The one with the bike phoned his girlfriend/wife and told her that he would come to her in a few minutes. He was a really good looking guy. Then he started to piss against a bush. It lasted really long. His piss flooded the bush and it ran across the walkway. I immediately got outside and waited for them to go away. Then I walked up to the place where he had pissed. The leafes above the sea of piss sparkled because of the drops of piss he left. I took my hand and put it right in there. My hand got wet and I licked it all off. 

This is so hot. I like to spy on guys when they piss outside. I like that they are completely unaware and straight. But it is the first time i actually tasted the piss.

• Upvote 2