Straight Guy Prepped For Breeding

So you guys know by now I have this thing for straight men. I just love em, and I am luckey enough to get a few of them as fuckbuddies.

One of the things about living in a semi rural area is there seem to be loads of straight guys who want cock.

And this guy messaged me on BBRT.  He was HOT!!!  mid 30s, muscled, shaven headed. And wanted older guys. He messaged me and we chatted and then said he was straight. A straight guy on BBRT, this is new on me to be honest.  Straight guys on gaydar and grindr yeah but BBRT?  Really? Was Ibeing naive

Anyway, we swapped numbers and texted and texted."I probably wont meet" he said. "I bale cos I get scared."  "Great, a fucking timewaster" I said.

And true enough, lots of chats but no action,a few butt shots. Nothing.Then after three weeks he messages. "I wanna get fucked soon" he says, " but I need to have had some beers." Cheers mate I am that ugly am I?  I thought "I need the beers to loosen me up and get me horned to feel dirty."He replied. Ok, fair enough.

He starts talking about taking poz loads. I think hes timewasting but then he tells me he has some truvada from a mate who's poz and fucked him. I'm begging to think this guy is not for real. "How you know he's poz"  "I seek em out" he says.., " I figure they'e good fucks and I wanna feel like a dirty slut."  "Where you get the truvada?"  "Poz fuckbuddy" he replies. " But that's not proper PreP" I say.  "Works for me though, mr."  "this is still risky" I say. "that's why I like it, fella" he replies.

"You fuck?" I say.  "Nah mate, cant get it upwith a man, I only get fucked by blokes. I only fuck girls." Ok, takes all sorts to make a world. I feel slightly disappointed, knowing my liking for straight guys and both fucking and being fucked by them.

Please, meet me outdoors one night and we fuck. "Ok I say but bet you'll bale"

A week later he messages me..."11pm tonight" he says. "Ok," I say. "I'm taking the blue pills" "You mean truvada?" I say  "Yeah"  "not sure do it yourself PreP works, mate" I say. "Yeah its cool. I said before" he replies. Bring poppers a small dildo for me to use in the car and lube.   I say yeah thinking this guy isn't for real but at least if he doesn't turn up I can breed some anonymous hole in the local cruising site, yeah?  "I want your piss too"  That's it. Im ready to give this guy a chance.

"You pissed then?" I ask  "Yeah five beers and my hole wants fucking. I wanna be dirty."  So he gives me instructions. an hour later I turn up outside the sports club and am waiting in the car thinking this is stupid, and down walks this hot straight looking muscled stud in football gear. And he gestures to me. Fuck me, I think, he's hot!  

The passenger door of the car opens, in he climbs, sits down and puts his hand up my shorts. "Hey mate, I want that in me" and I'm so stunned I cant think whatto do for a second. "drive then, I know a woods" he says. and I set off.  I nearly crash the car as he pulls his top up to reveal a hot muscled and hairy torso and then pulls his shorts down. He reveals a thick meaty cock and balls and muscly hairy legs. "I'm topping tonight, I'm topping tonight" I remind myself.  "Suck my cock" I command and he leans over and sucks me as I drive. He pulls away and lubes his hole. I reach over and finger it. God it's inviting. Thank fuck it's dark, I think.

He takes the poppers, sniffs deep then inserts the dildo slowly. By now I am rock hard and wanting to rape him then sit on his cock

He directs me as his legs go up on the dashboard and he dildoes himself, his big meaty knob, totally flaccid, but BIG, flopping around.

Eventually we arrive at a wooded beauty spot. He is out of the car naked from waist down and over the style and into the woods. I lock the car and follow him. He's naked and squatting and sniffing poppers while the dildo is going in harder and faster. "Piss on me" he says. I strip then let loose a streamof piss which he rubs all over himself before sucking on my cock. I fuck his face for a while "I wanna breed you" I say  "I know mate I want you in my arse"

He stands up and bends over I am faced with a muscular butt and beautiful back. I lean over and kiss it  " fuck me man, fuck me raw with your poz dick, make me fucking filthy"  He says this so totally deep and manly I am aching for this guy. I slide up his arse and fuck him

Ten minutes of breeding talk follows and I am grabbing his cock as I fuck and getting close. "Stop" he says, and I do. He turns round and sucks my cock. Im enjoying this but wanna be in his arse. "You like my poz cock? " I ask.  Yeah he says. Then he pulls my cock out and wanks me with both hands.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my cockhead and pull back to notice he's pricked it with a needle and there's a drop of blood. "Ow, What the fuck are you doing? I ask"  "getting your blood man"  "fucking stop it, its risky" I say as my cock starts to go flaccid

"No, I want your poz blood" he says as he sucks. I have to admit this being said turns me on and I start to go hard again.  He's fingering himself and groans hard. He pulls away "I've nicked my hole" he said. "I want your blood and cum in my bloodstream"  "But you took truvada"  "Nah mate, I only said that"

He stands up, arms round me "breed me"  Fuck I cant believe this but my cock knows what to do. Now red, and bleeding a little, it's standing to attention.

He turns round, I slide up.  I fuck.Its not long before I am ready to cum and I say "I'm gonna shoot"  "Yeah mate, this is so dirty" " Shoot on my hole then fuck it in" And I cant hold back any longer. I pull out, I shoot and shoot on his hole then push my cock back in rough.

And I lean on his hot back and fill this guy with virus. We stand there for a few minutes till we're finished and pull apart. He bends down and sucks my cock clean.  I move to kiss him but he moves away "I don't kiss mate". Pity,I think

"So you bugchasing? " I ask ...."You want infected."  "Don't care he says, I wanna feel dirty and used by guys and if that comes, great."

We walk to the car, he's still naked, we get in and I drive him home as he dressed again.

I drop him off and drive home. All the time thinking of this. A few days later comes the message "going down pub tonight, you gonna give me my nightcap?"  And my cock stiffens...and I know I want him

"Your never gonna top me I say, you will always be my bottom cumdump"  "Yes m8, that's how I like it. You top guys are my fantasy. And anyway I can only fuck women."

If only he knew the cocks and loads I'd taken as well as the arses I've topped.....I never had this much fun while I was neg.

Edited by traindriver68
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9