Concept And Side Effects Of Chastity

Sharp-edge

I believe that a bottom doesn't need his dick to feel good, provided that he has a good top to take care of his hole. So a chastity will help the bottom realise his role and concentrate on his asshole. But what does the usage of a chastity device for longtime? Does it make the user unable to fuck? That would be hot but I don't know much about it I've only see some xtube videos about it. The idea of "destroying" the dick of the bottom with such a device and making it small, powerless and dripping precum excites me a lot. What does a chastity cause then? 

• Upvote 3

have talked to a few guys and been a keyholder for a short time.  most of the guys who go into Chastity, especially for long term are more intersted in being a sub bottom than using thier cocks to fuck.  so not sure how much of the loss of interst in fucking is from the Device itself and how much is thier mental process already.

Bottom in chastity here. I love it that way. Since I am a natural born 100 % bottom I never had any interest to fuck. My junk between the legs has never been a big part of the game. I accepted my holes as my only sexual organs and enjoy getting fucked or suck cock.  Usually I wear a jockstrap and hide my genitals.

I can report, that I can get erections and jerk a big load when I have permission to unlock once a month.

• 4 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2015 at 6:30 AM, averageslut48 said:

Bottom in chastity here. I love it that way. Since I am a natural born 100 % bottom I never had any interest to fuck. My junk between the legs has never been a big part of the game. I accepted my holes as my only sexual organs and enjoy getting fucked or suck cock.  Usually I wear a jockstrap and hide my genitals.

I can report, that I can get erections and jerk a big load when I have permission to unlock once a month.

I am really getting into the concept of chastity, and conditioning myself to keep my cock out of the sexual experience with other men. What makes it interesting for me, is that I am bisexual, and take on the dominate role with women, where I need my cock to be functional. My only concern, is that this might carry over to that aspect of my sexuality.