Fantasy

Sharp-edge

There's a guy who makes me really horny. I'm thinking of him, tied down, fucking him hard with little to no lube make him yell in pain, cum in his asshole kicking his balls and leaving him there so as for the next guy who finds him will do to him whatever he wants. what do you think of that fantasy? what would you do with him if you find him like this?:P

This won't answer your question... But I know what I'd do to you if you kicked me in the balls. And I like ball torture. But not guys who do it out of sheer brutality. Bottoms aren't on this earth just to be used. We are just as human as tops. And tops are just as gay as bottoms. Given your other thread about your belief that bottoms don't need to have cocks to get pleasure...... Seems you have no regard to the guys who CHOOSE to give you pleasure. As long as this stays in your fantasy realm, cool. But to answer your question, I'd help him up and find your ass and kick you in the balls. ;)

• Upvote 3