Took It In The Eyes

strangemagiclr

I was in the mood for a facial this morning but wanted something different.  Instead of the usual, I wanted to have my eyes filled with cum.

I put an ad on craigslist looking for heavy cummers who wanted to give me an eye creampie.  I got a couple guys who thought it was unusual but they were into it.  I decided to respond to a black guy with a 9" cock and usually shot about eight strong thick ropes of cum.  He wanted me to suck him kneeling in front of him then he'd jerk it the rest of the way.

I drove over to his house and he let me in through the garage.  As soon as the garage door was closed he told me to kneel down while he took his shorts off exposing his semi-hard rod.  I started getting it wet and sucking right away while he leaned back and watched.  After a couple minutes he pulled his cock out and started stroking it.  I asked him if he was gonna cum but he didn't say anything.  He took his other hand and tilted my head back.  I took that as a cue to get ready for his cum.

I tilted my head all the way back and held my eyes wide open as far as I could while looking up so that they stayed open.  He moved the slit of his cockhead right next to my open eyes.  His stroking changed and I could tell he cock would erupt in my eyes at any moment.  I heard him strain then grunt just as I felt a warm squirt of cum just under my eye.  I tried to hold as still as possible and the next two spurts of warm cum went directly into my eye.  It stung a little and my vision went blurry.  My reflexes caused my eyes to jerk but my hands held them open wide.  Within a split second he switched sides to my other eye and started painting up my eye socket.  He still got two good direct hits in my other eye.

The rest of his load went all over my face and lips.  He told me to clean off his cock so I felt my way with my hand and sucked out the rest of his cum until his cock started to soften.

I could feel his cum start to ooze down my face and licked the cum off my lips as it dripped.  I blinked my eyes to work his cum around but I still couldn't see very well.  I scooped up the cum around my eyes with my fingers and fed it into my mouth.  He put his cock away and offered me a paper towel to clean off my face.  I declined and told him I was going to drive home with his cum on my face.

With that he opened the garage door and I got into my car and left.  I could see better now but still felt his cum in my eyes.  As I drove home I scooped as much of his cum into my mouth.  MMM