[Austin Barebacker] Apartment complex FB

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Austin Barebacker's original blog post click here

Isn't it funny how things work out sometimes? I was fairly busy over the past week and half getting my apartment together, getting called in by the military and a few other things that I had not found either the time or the stamina to hook up, but all that ended this afternoon.

I was on MH and was cruising the profiles. A few caught my eye so I cast a wide net to see what would bite. As I live in a different part of town now I will get to experience the local flavor...

I got hit up by a few guys but at this point I was looking for something closer to home and that narrowed it down to one. We got to talking and it turned out he lives in the exact same apartment complex as me; I couldn't have asked for a better situation. He was good looking, a nice, thick cock and loved to shot a load into an eager bottom.

I was caught up in the moment and told him what apartment number I lived in and told him to head over in about an hour. Now that I think about it, I am not sure if that was the best idea. I am sure he won't drop by when he feels the need as I feel most people these days have a sense of decency. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

So Apartment Guy shows up and I am very impressed though it looks like he just got up off the couch and headed over. Fairly tall, about 6'4", 200lbs with a nice, solid build. We made small talk, I offered him a beer and we sat and watched t.v. for a few minutes when he made the first move. He reached for my crotch and I was hard in an instant. He put his beer down and went for my crotch as I swigged my beer. In a few seconds he had my cock in his mouth. If none of you have ever gotten head while drinking beer, I suggest you do it. It was amazing.

After a few minutes he lifted me off the couch and we stood in my living room making out, stripping the clothes off of each other and in no time we were on the floor, naked, making out. I glimpsed his cock and knew I was in for a ride. He was about 7inches, cut but was very thick. I rolled him on his back and mouthed my way down to his cock and slowly took him in my mouth. My jaw was stretched to the max but I was able to deep throat him. As he hit cock bottom, he grabbed my head and held it down on his crotch as I worked my throat around him and I could hear that he was loving it. But I think he loved it too much as I was starting to gag and had the need to come up for air, he simply held me there. I was a little forceful and grabbed his hands and separated myself from his dick.

"Sorry." Was all he could say as he put his hands on the my neck and nudged me back onto his cock. And as I never say no to sucking cock, I went back down and did my mouth magic and had him moaning oh so gently. My ass was feeling neglected to I rotated around into a 69 position and he fell for the bait and began to eat my hole as I devoured his cock. I was writhing as he worked my hole with is tongue. He then put both hands on my ass and pushed me forward and I was in a sort of doggy position but not all the way as my legs were stretched out all the way. He spit a few times on his cock and once on my hole. He put one hand on my neck and guided his cock into my hole with only his spit as lube. I knew it was going to be painful but I was prepared to take it. Luckily he was aware of his thickness and entered me slowly, ever slowly. It was hot as hell. He leaned forward and was whispering as he entered me.

"You're taking my bare dick with nothing but spit as lube. You like that?"

I tried to reply but my breath was taken away as he stretched me as I had never been stretched before. After about 5 minutes he was all the way in and stopped all movement and began to flex his cock in my hole and it drove me crazy. All I was thinking was how my poppers were on my nightstand in my bedroom.

"Damn man, you've got a tight hole."

"I haven't been fucked in almost two weeks."

And that got him going. He grabbed my hips and began the fucking. He slowly with drew, almost all the way out, then entered me in one fluid motion. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and let my body take over. I began squeezing his cock as he withdrew.

"That feels amazing."

I began to get used to his dick and started to fuck myself on it, meeting his thrusts with my hole. We stayed in that position for about 15 minutes when he said he was about to cum.

"Not yet, flip me over."

He did what I asked and had me in missionary and began to plow my ass good and hard. My legs on his shoulders and he leaned in to kiss me and told me he was over the edge and was about to fill my hole.

"Do it stud, fill me up."

And he did. He must have orgasmed for about 2 minutes because my ass felt full like never before. We made out as he was still in me until he slowly withdrew and I did my hardest to keep my hole clenched tight but he was so thick a few gobs of cum leaked out. He reached down, scooped them up, fed them too me and kissed me. We passed his cum back and forth for a few seconds. He got up and we both got dressed. I showed him to the door, we shared one more kiss and he said he can't wait to do it again.

Short and sweet and not much effort. This could be a regular thing.8959431803807061112-5441948461283168713?l=austinbarebacker.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.