Mid-Day Breeding

Cumjunky215

A regular buddy sent me an email yesterday asking if I was free.  We usually meet up early mornings on his way to work.  Today I was off and told him I could be available anytime.  He gave me a time in the afternoon and I was ready for him.  He usually gives big thick loads, is a passionate kisser and cuddles although he's total top.  Average dick but with big round bulbous head that you can feel plowing your ass.

He showed up a little early, we started making out as he's undressing, already hard.  "We don't have to rush today I have plenty of time", he said as he pushed my head down to take his dick in my mouth.  I sucked like my life depended on it, and he was a little rougher than usual.  Reaching under me he fingered my lubed ass moaning and asked if it was somebody's cum.  I said no, lube so you didn't have to wait to use me.  He growled his approval.  Pulled me up to get on my back, slid in with little hesitation to get used to his dick and started his plowing, alternating kissing me pushing down on my chest and slapping my face a little staring into my eyes.  He took longer than usual to cum and shot deep as usual. Then he left his dick inside meeds and talked about how hot the fuck was, then smalltalk.  After about 5 minutes, still inside me, he started fucking again and bred me again deep.  He's never done that and I love multiple loads when a guy give them.  

I've spend the night with his loads inside, have dripped little out, and gonna take his cum to work with me today.  The only thing that could be better is if he showed up this morning to dump another load in my cumdump hole.

• Upvote 7