Fantasies About Raping Straight Guys

CrushStraightGuys

I know it's not nice, but this is something that I fantasize about *all the time* - both straight guys that I know as well as hot famous guys (I'd never do it for real of course). On a different but related note, I also love hypno and mind control. I'm interested in maybe exchanging emails with another exclusively dominant guy who enjoys similar fantasies, who might be interested in sharing stories/thoughts/pics/whatever. Unfortunately I'm not interested in chatting with anyone who wants to be raped (nothing personal, just does nothing for me). PM me if interested.

I appreciate that you've made it clear that this is something you don't want to act on. 

But dude...think for a minute here.  Is this fantasy of yours really something you want to stoke and feed?  Do you really want to encourage yourself to wrap your sexual fantasies around this (hopefully) unattainable object?  Don't you think that might lead you to nothing but frustration?  Or worse, to eventually reaching the point where acting on this might seem like a good idea?

And even if that's something you're willing to feed in yourself, do you really want to do that in someone else's mind?

We all have a lot of different sexual fantasies.  And we all have the ability to pick and choose between the ones we allow ourselves to indulge in and the ones we know will bring us nothing but misery.  Happiness lies in knowing how to make that choice.

To me, this choice sounds like one that will not bring you any happiness.