First Time Bb And Breeding

Guest greenchub

Guest greenchub

First time was a couple days before posting this. I was getting hot and heavy with a guy I had been hooking up with once or twice a week for two months. We had been going between sucking each other off, him fingering me, and making out for a long while. I was deep throating him, and he was slick as fuck. I straddled him to suck on his nipples and rub our dicks together, and decided to move forward and nibble on his ear lobe. As I did this his cock was rubbing up and down my crack, and I was so hot, horny, and turned on that my mind just went into I need to be fucked mode. I almost impaled myself on him. He was silky slick from the bj and me from the fingering (spit for lube) and slide right in. He just gasped and groaned. I rode him for a good 5 minutes until I couldn't take it and came all over him. Almost without thought I stood up off of him, swiped some of my cum up in my hand and rubbed it on my short cock, rolled him over and fucked him until I came a second time. I rolled him over and sucked him off until he came (He can never cum from fucking, only bjs).