Cl Not Getting Enough Attention. Too Fat? Too Ugly?

getnkdboy

Hey guys I travel for work a couple times of year and like to make the most of my time while I'm away.  i post on CL and spend a lot of time on A4A Grindr. To no avail.  The following is what I usually post with the attached pics.  Whats your opinion?

Here on business and need cock and cum. Cum fuck me. I'm twenty eight five foot eight two hundred pounds. You be TOP DDF and NEG. READY TO FUCK ASS. Looking all night. Send pics and stats in your first email.

Just my .02, but...

Bottoms are a dime a dozen no matter where you go.

5'8 200 won't likely ring any bells. But more to the point what does that 5'8 200 look like from front and side. The two pics you posted wouldn't make me open the ad.

You don't mention your health status. On prep? Neg, just tested? Poz? Undetectable? Other std? Any or all of those need to be addressed.

People, especially younger guys, don't want to travel very far usually. They at least want to know what part of town you are in. Better yet what motel you are in. The old "DL" or anonymity thing is wearing thin these days.

The more info the better. You somehow have to set yourself apart from the sea of other bottoms out there.

You aren't super picky, so that's good, but maybe throw in specific likes, not just bottom...

• Upvote 1