Bred A Hot Bear Good

breederboy

Met a hot married bear this morning (I love morning breedings) went to his place and pounded his tight hungry hole really good. Gave him multiple loads. Had been two weeks since I came so left his hole dripping and raw.

He took my cock amazingly. Had a a great hole and drained my balls deep in his cunt. I am a big fan of early morning sex, it's hot! I still have some loads available.  Who's next? :)

• Upvote 6

I'd luv to be next. I get up to Kentucky during the summer usually Bowling Green but could easily divert to Lexington for your nice cock. If you find yourself in central Florida anytime I can show you a great time. I won't be the one asking for a break!

Met a hot married bear this morning (I love morning breedings) went to his place and pounded his tight hungry hole really good. Gave him multiple loads. Had been two weeks since I came so left his hole dripping and raw.

He took my cock amazingly. Had a a great hole and drained my balls deep in his cunt. I am a big fan of early morning sex, it's hot! I still have some loads available.  Who's next? :)

Wish you were here, I need a good seeding in the morning too