A Visit To An Abs

Biker18914

I was out for a ride and decided to stop at and Adult Book/Video Store I knew was near. I noticed a few cars in the lot as I went inside. I checked the videos then went into the video area. I saw 3 guys hanging out and went into a booth. The booths did not have doors or glory-holes, just a short wall for some privacy.

I the booth, I inserted money and selected a video. Being very horny, I dropped my pants and stroked my cock as I played with a nipple. After a few minutes, one of the guys looked around the short wall. I looked at him and nodded. He came over and grab one of my nipple rings. He said pierced nipples turned him on. He started twisting and pulling on the ring as he kissed me. As his tongue entered my mouth, I rubbed his cock through his jeans. He unfastened his jeans and I pushed them down, exposing his hard cock. Pulling and twisting my nipple even more, he asked if that was too much. I replied that it was not enough. He put his cock on top of mine and I wrapped my hand around both cocks. He worked both nipples even more as we kissed, waves of pleasure radiated from my nipples. Soon I felt him cum and I tried to catch it in my free hand.

Finished, he stepped back, still pulling on my nipples. I licked his cum from my hands as I noticed the other 2 guys were watching us.

I saw that his cock was getting hard again so I bent down and licked his cock. As I took it into my mouth, I felt a hand exploring my ass. I quickly sucked his cock, swallowing more cum, as fingers probed my ass..

I then said, “Fuck me”, and positioned myself. I cock was pressing against my ass and, as he pressed forward, I move back, ramming the cock deep into my ass. As I was being fucked, the first guy pulled on my nipples. I felt him start to pull out, ready to cum, and I told him to cum inside me. He fucked me harder then filled my ass with his cum.

As he pulled out, I said to the 3rd guy, “I need more”.

He quickly stepped up and was soon fucking me. I was in heaven but I needed even more.

He finished quickly and those two left. I asked the first guy if he wanted to fuck me. He said, “yes', and I felt him enter my ass and pound me hard. As he pounded me he reached down and pulled on my nipple rings. After he came, he stepped back. We kissed then he left the booth. I dressed and walked out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

the abs nearest me is not one that would seem to be attractive.  the theatre is simply a long bright hall...with 6 open booths to the left as you walk in.  no doors...no glory holes....and too bright.   but, the best thing is that I have NEVER stopped in that i did not play with more than one cock....NEVER.  The crowd varies from time to time....but there is always someone willing to fuck you or willing to get a blow job.  One Saturday, i sucked off 6 cocks...as quickly as one shot his load, the next one was in my mouth.....then to finish the day, i got fucked by a t-girl with great boobs.

no doubt, the op story is great...and everyone needs to experience a hot multi-guy abs scene.....simply the best!