[UK Sauna Slut] Bred by lad from Whitby (pics)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

PIC_0101.JPG

Hi guys, i was approached by a 23yo lad from whitby (the guy i'm riding raw in the pic above!) the other day who said he wanted to come through and use my hole. I arranged for him to come around earlier today (i had the morning off), and he could dump a few loads in me.

Anyway, i turned up at about 2pm and we had a few smokes before getting down to action. He's pretty camp, about 6' tall, slim, huge 8" cock and a nice body. I started by sucking his cock, then as he stripped naked i mounted him, using only my spit as lube. Riding his cock for a few moments until he relaxed, i then suggested we move to the bedroom. He readily accepted, and then the good action started.

1st fuck consisted of him fucking me while i was on my back, legs in the air. I filmed it and will upload the footage (along with the now HUGE backlog of videos) as soon as my bloody internet is sorted out. I managed to get some video stills which i will share with you in this posting. He fucked me hard deep and fast for about 10 mins before pulling out, jacking off and shooting a huge load all over my rosebud, and then slipping his raw cock back into me, fucking his load deep into my innards.

We retired to the sitting room for a smoke, and when we'd finished, i resumed sucking on his cock - despite his protestations that he couldnt get hard again so soon, in no time at all his cock was hard enough for me to ride once again. Which i did without any hesitation. This time he fucked me doggy style, and shot his second load, which wasnt as big but still a nice size, deep into me... once he pulled out, i let it dribble out of me, and got plenty of screen stills of that for you guys too.

All in all not a bad hour spent, and hopefully we'll be hooking up again soon.

PIC_0102.JPG

PIC_0103.JPG

PIC_0104.JPG

Above: Shooting his load over my hole

PIC_0105.JPG

PIC_0106.JPG

PIC_0107.JPG

PIC_0109.JPG Above: his cum covered cock sliding into my hole

PIC_0111.JPG

PIC_0112.JPG

PIC_0113.JPG Above: My very cummy hole after round 1, when i'm like this i'm fucking insatiable! Any more?

PIC_0115.JPG

PIC_0116.JPG

PIC_0117.JPG

PIC_0120.JPG

PIC_0121.JPG

PIC_0123.JPG

PIC_0124.JPG

PIC_0126.JPG

PIC_0127.JPG

As you can see from the look on my face, i was fucked really hard and deep, and he left me with a clear smile on my face!

If you want to fuck me raw, just get in touch - i take any cock, any load, no questions asked... my sole purpose in life is to be a cum bucket for as many guys as possible!

Email me at confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut@yahoo.co.uk

Or if you're in the UK, drop me a text message: 07986479507... I can accommodate at mine, or travel with advance planning...

8509970464843090789-8673060983264320677?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.