Why Is This Site So Slow?

YodaTheCockMaster

I love the site for the seemingly tight nit community but it sure seems slow. Maybe I am just on at the wrong times of day I dunno. Would be nice to have a bunch of replies to my messages asking if dudes wanna watch me fuck myselfs tight hole on skype. My ttreat. Never charge money. EVER. Just gets me off knowing other people are getting off from me. 

IMAG0016_zpsjgb2rjen.jpg

so don't hesitate to hit me up on skype or on here whatever. Phones are cool too but only through private messages. 

No, this site only seems to get 4-5 pages of new content a day. But, compared to the other BB message boards I've seen, it's downright busy. I think it's a combo of being a forum (and forums are falling out of favor IMO) and its niche topics. Plenty of gay guys are anti-BB and/or anti-drugs, and are turned off by the type of discussions that take place here.

I don't Skype. Hot pic, though. Very nice.

man u can just get it on your phone sign up and no picture or anything and ull see my video and youll fucking love it I swear. And I see than's for the advice. I do enjoy the forum I just kind of have add and need responses quickly!! what are the busiest times? 

send me a pm with ur emial and ill send u two really hot vids of me fucking myself wjile my parents were gone 

i dont have a webcam that is normal

it's a custom ps3 eye cam with a infared filter on it lol. All I have is my phone. 

oh well setup a skype account and get ur shit together lacky, all u gotta do is create an account u dont even need to setup a mic unless you wanna talk dirty and then just sit back and enjoy the show. Maybe another time. I will guide you thoruhg the process if you find doing such things challenging,. 

If I were in your position, I would upload pics and video on those sites (w/o your face) and attract some attention. Put a link to your Amazon wish list in your info box and let them know you need a new webcam (or dildos to use in future videos, etc.). :D Seen plenty of people do that.

I made an account and am uploaiding the video now not my current one I was gunna do tonight but from maybe 2 or three years ago at least, Man my asshole took a beating that weekend. 

not a bad Idea I wouldn't mind being a total cam slut. 

says it takes up to 72 hours to get the vid completely done. SO I am sure this thread will still be on the FP in 3 days so I will update it. 

• Upvote 1