Under Microscope

LKMike

So my son got a microscope for xmas, he wanted it for school work, an AmScope. Anyway he left it here when he went back to his Moms after lunch. We had been looking at yogurt and hairs all morning! i was as horny as fuck after he left, so got on Squirt and BBRT and ended up with 2 loads in me. Came home and there on the desk was his microscope. i squeezed some cum out of my ass and made a slide. Was fun to see the sperm that had just come out of my ass still swimming around. One reg tops and one anone tops sperm is swimming around inside me and i just find that so fucking hot!

• Upvote 5

my dad was a genetics researcher for his entire career.  as a result, I had good access to a lab full of cool stuff.   i was probably in middle school before i really looked for sperm.....and from then on...that was one of my pick up lines for guys...."wanna see what cum looks like".   i agree...not all basic consumer gear will show you anything...but with good quality stuff....it is fun to watch for a bit....was more fun, coaxing out "more samples" to look at from other guys.

• Upvote 1

i could clearly see them with the X20 eye piece and the 10X DIN standard objective. i couldn't find anything with the X40 yesterday, but managed to look at hair with it today. Takes some practice. There is a X100 oil objective on the thing aswell, but not sure i will ever be able to use that one! If you have any suggestions on how to practice and get better please let me know. Is there anything thats fun to look at with the X40? Will blood look cool under it?