Getting Back Into The Game

This is my first post, so I apologize if it's in the wrong spot. I'm a former cumslut who is ready to get back in the game. Came out at age 18, had first sexual encounter at age 19 and was instantly a manwhore. I remember the second time I got my ass nailed(first time sucked), I had this scrawny fem stud with a monster cock with just the perfect curve in my bed, but there were no condoms. No way i was passing that snake up. I was rock hard from the beginning and shot 3 hands-free loads. I knew right away that I was built to be a bottom bitch. Didn't mean I still didn't like to pound a tight ass on occasion. I also decided I hated rubbers.

I was decent looking and had a helluva body, as I ran D1 track and cross country until injury got in way. There were probably at least 6 universities with a combined enrollment of 80000 in a 40 mile radius. The possibilities were endless. I slept with probably close to a thousand guys in a couple years. One semester, I nearly failed all my classes because I was on the hunt for cock. I found a small posse of freaks and we planned orgies, gangbabgs, and every sex party imaginable. I started off wearing condoms some of the time, but eventually gave up. Nothing compared to a big dick shooting a warm load up my ass.

Anyway, I was always a pretty hard partier back then, and began fucking a heroin dealer. I'd messed around with the shit before, but never got hooked. We never really'dated', but we were both sex addicts, and he was so gorgeous. Began partying pretty hard, started shooting up, and continued to fuck the big-dick heroin dealer for about 8 months and he overdosed. I was crushed, and sunk into hardcore addiction, stayed there for about 3 years. Finally cleaned up, but was diagnosed with HIV. A week or so later, I was in the hospital and was diagnosed with AIDS. It was a long recovery, but have returned to full health.

My sex life didn't. If anyone has ever done much heroin, they will know it pretty much kills all sex drive. Then I was too sick to give a fuck. When I finally got better, I didn't know what to think. I figured my manwhore days were over. I went on some dates, and hooked up with a few poz guys, but generally just jacked off a lot.

With PrEP, I figured it's time I dipped my cock in the fucking pool. I have no illusions of recreating my early 20's, but my hole brought so many guys probably one of the best fucks they ever had, and I hate to deprive the world of that. I ran across an old dildo a few days ago. I thought they had all disappeared, so I saw it as a sign. I had a day off work and thought I'd spend it with some assplay. Haven't had anything near my hole in probably close to a year and it wasn't working very well. Was able to bury about 3 inches, quickly shot a load, and finally decided that it wasn't working.

I couldn't believe it. My ass used to inhale any cock that was slammed into it. I don't ever remember running across a cock I couldn't bury, 11.5 was the record, I think. I do remember there were young fags who were able to finally fuck an ass like a real man for the first time. I had my mirrors in my bedroom set up because nothing turned me on more than seeing my scrawny ass split in two with a monstercock. Now I can't even take a 5 inch dildo. But, I have no doubt my skills will quickly return.

I am anticipatong moving in a year or two, so I am not trying to get into a relationship right now. I decided that this would be the perfect time to reexplore my cumslut days. Sorry this was so long!

tl;dr Former cumslut power bottom contracts HIV, lays of the sex, and loses the skills. Looking forward to re-learning.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1