Class Of 2015 What Are Your Thoughts As The Calendar Changes To The The New Year

snaketat

No doubt, 2015 will always be remembered.  It is the year that I got pozzed.   No doubt, as the new year begins, my thoughts include knowing that I will start 2016 and every new year after that as a poz guy.

As I have written other places, my choice to chase included a lot of desire to experience and feel the process of chasing, converting and living with the virus.  Although it has only been a bit over a month, I have had an incredible experience.  While I recognize the health management issues I have to deal with, the experience so far has been more amazing than i imagined.   The post-poz sex I have had has been some of the best fucking of my life.

So, for all you other new guys.  The guys who accepted the virus into your life in the year now nearly finished, how do you feel?   What does going into 2016 as a poz guy mean to you?

No doubt, there is no going back.  So, tell us about how you are doing, and what this all means to you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Upvote 1