Thinking About Bareback

Later today I will breed a local bottom... I haven't barebacked another bottom in a couple of years and I am so excited. It will be so glorious when I breed him! (my status is neg). More to come! I

• Upvote 1

A follow-up to my post from last week...

Everything was great, we meet, we get naked...I am nervous as hell for some reason...but we started to kiss, rubbing our cocks together...he gets hard, so do I...he starts sucking me off (quite well I might add!) and I get hard as fuck. We both know it's time I fuck his raw ass...but goddamn it, as he turns around, his ass gaping, I get a little soft (I was still erect)...a little too soft, to the point that I can't stick my cock into his hole. FUCK! Just my luck. Anyways, we tried a few more times...I ended up blowing my load all over his face. What a massive disappointment. We are trying to hook up this Friday. I hope we meet for take 2!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have bare backed and used condoms, to be honest I don't think I can tell a difference as a bottom. Although I do like the sensation of cum running out of my ass after, bb or not it really doesn't matter as long as there is a big cock punching my hole open. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest JizzDumpWI
On 8/28/2016 at 1:14 PM, PaBandedballs said:

I have decided to make the move to BB, as a bottom. I'm neg and not on PrEP. Looking for understanding tops here in Philadelphia.

You will reduce your chances of hiv infection if you serosort to poz undetectable guys then.  Understand that not everyone is honest...  

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I started off barebacking and never knew any better. It was only when I was around 18 I learned I should be having safe sex. I tried it and it was a total buzzkill...nowhere near as hot as bare, either topping or bottoming. If you're going to do it make sure to go on Prep to minimize your risk, but even it isn't foolproof!