Seven Loads In The Past Twenty Hours!

snaketat

I have written a number of places that since being diagnosed, I have been having an increased craving for more cock.   Really did not anticipate this...but it has been a real ride to say the least.

Last night a dude came over and gave me a couple nice loads.  Perhaps he left another std as well..but I posted that else where.

Once I got my shit together this morning, I headed out for some weekend chores/duties.  I ended up going to the local abs to see if the lunch time crowd was good.   I am usually well satisfied when I stop in around noon on Saturdays.

Today was not different.   When I got there, only one guy was there.   But unlike most guys, he was not the least bit shy and neither was I.   He bared his cock quickly and I devoured it.  During a break in the sucking, i asked if he wanted my ass.  He said sure, but wanted to go get a condom....Before I could say anything...we pulled up his britches and was gone.  I figured I had scared him off....but true to his word, he returned with a condom and lube.  When I dropped my drawers and bent over, he saw my #BBBH tramp stamp and said, hell, i guess i don't need to waste the rubber.  I said, well, I am poz...so protect yourself....his laugh told me we already shared the virus.   He gave me a nice, through fucking.  Anal sex in that place is not always the best, but he was good and it felt nice.   By the time his cum joined that of the dude from the night before, several other guys had gathered and were enjoying the show.

By this time, I was fully nude and dripping cum.  But I sat down and indicated my eagerness to take more.  I was able to suck three more guys to completion.  I sucked another guy.......who went limp every time he heard the door to the arcade open or close.  He finally just pulled away and left.  By this time the first dude, the guy how jizzed my ass, was fully recharge.   A couple of the other guys had sucked him to a state of hardness and he wanted more ass.   I did not hesitate to assume the position and he rammed it home again.  Much more quickly this time he added to my weekend DNA collection.

No doubt, I have become a poz induced whore.....and I am enjoying every bit of it.  I always fucked a lot, but the last few weeks have been unreal.   

• Upvote 3