On A Field

youngbb69

I met a guy online after feeling really horny, we exchanged details and he said he wanted to fuck me outdoors, which i love so i was so up for it.

we met at about 11 at night and i saw him just a bit further down from the entrance to an old mine shaft field, i could already see his meaty dick through his jeans ready to plow me.

i walked to him and started to get off immediately until we were crudely interrupted by a late night dog walker, so we stood there both hard trying not to show it whilst we discussed how we managed to get lost from a party.

we then headed in the opposite direction to him and found a quiet place to begin.

i knelt and and out sprung a 8" cock which looked and tasted like heaven. he face fucked me for a good 15 minutes whilst i took it. soon after my jeans were down round my ankles and i was bent over a tree getting plowed to fuck. i could feel his precum lubing my tight hole as he sent his god like cock sliding in and out. he fucked me like this for a good 20 minutes then flipped me with my legs over my head he teased my hole by rubbing his cock against it. i felt him ease in balls deep and felt his bushy pubes press against my cheeks whilst his balls dangled below. he spat on his dick more and started to really fuck me; id never felt like anything like it. pure ecstasy rushed through me! i could tell he was close by his strokes and moans and not long after i felt a nice warm load shoot up me. we lay there whilst hard with his cock in me gaining our breath and started to make out, he didnt pull out but started to fuck me slow making sure my hole got a good rub down with his cum.

he then withdrew and rimmed me make sure every drop went in me! 

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...