Another Mlk Cumdump..

Last MLK weekend, I had 6 guys cum and load me up in one day. Totally spontaneous. This year, happened again. Friday, went into the office and didn't want to stay at all. Got an email for a Craigslist regular seeing if I were around to suck him off. All the motivation I need. Left work, set up my GloryHole and sent him a message that I was ready. Decided last minute to throw up and Craigslist ad for my GH. Regular dude shows up in about 20 mins. Thick black dick, nice and heavy. Sucked and licked his massive dick for about 10 mins before he just grunts and nutts down my throat. I lick him clean, thank him for the load and check my email. A few replies. Two are serious and close. 1 is 5 mins away and the other 15 mins away. I think, perfect.. Of course, both show up at the same time. Works for me. Each took turns fucking my mouth through my GH. Getting close to cumming, then backing off. Back and forth they went, working my throat. First guys cums. 2nd guys tells me to hold it and show him before I swallow. I had to. I swallow when he sticks his hard dick my mouth and tell me to just suck.. As soon and the first guy is gone, second guy gets relaxed, turns, bends over and tells me to eat his ass. And what an ass it was. Round Buns that crack open as soon as he bends, showing this sweet, tight puckered hole. I went to town like I lost something up there. Back and forth I went, dick to ass to dick to ass.. He finally Rams in my throat, holds still, moans and just cums... Over and over again.. I swallowed every drop.. As I am cleaning up, I get an email from my hick regular. Seems he's 35 days sober and wants my ass to celebrate, before the wife gets home from work. He was at my door in 15 mins and buck naked and rock hard in 17 mins. Very hairy body with a massive dick that always hurts going in. I suck him hard, but can not deep throat that thick fucker. He tells me to lube up and climb on board and to hurry up, he's in a rush. My hole hasn't been opened all day so was pretty tight and he loves it. Seems, I was taking too long to get it in myself, so he slams me down and just hold me still and fucks me, pain and all. Poppers were helping but damn. Hurt so good, when he came in me, I came on him.. As he's leaving, iPad goes off. Another email for another regular on his way home, seeing if I were free. I told him to come on as he said he just wanted a bj. He likes me blindfolded and waiting in my knees. He texted that he was here, I unlock and wait like a good boy. I love his perfect dick. Not too thick and just long enough to slide in my throat over and over again. He's was extra horny today. I've never seen his this hard before.. I needed poppers to help relax my throat. I feel around and notice they are behind me. I should mention, I never got dressed after the last fuck, so when I turn to get the poppers, I had to bend a litter further than I thought, thus sticking my ass higher in the air. It happened so fast, I didn't realize until he was cumming in me. "Look at the wet, cummy hole. Stay right there, bitch", he says as he rams his hard dick right up my chocolatecumhole. I hit the poppers as soon as I could, but it was one of those I need to nutt and now fucks. I felt every pump of cum he shot in my hole. He pulls out and tells me to clean him up. His dick was covered in cum and tasted great..

• Upvote 6