Filled With Cum Under The Stars

barejackbro

Hey guys, I'm new here, just joined and fairly new to barebacking...

...well I been doing it occasionally for about 3 years but only recently decided to do it more often, openly and without regret! ;)

So I just posted this in the 'where did you get your last load?' thread but wanted to share it wider. Expanded text a bit. Hope the moderators approve! :P

So I've just come back from my first bareback breeding of the year.

Met a fit bi guy local to me, tall blond and tight-bodied. We met outdoors in some scrub behind the railway station at midnight. Anyway, he'd wanted me to blow him so I get on my knees and really start working my way towards a mouthful of cum, I'm starting to taste the precum in my mouth and throat when suddenly he says, spin around. He pushes me up against some railings, trousers round my ankles, shirt off under the stars, we lube up (spit obvs) and then he's fucking me hard, real hard for about five, ten minutes. I'm fucking loving it.

You know some guys, the way they fuck, well he's totally focussed on getting himself off and my hole is just a fucktoy for him. He's fucking deep and I'm getting off too but I can tell that really he's just in it for himself. Doing everything he can to make himself blow his cumload good and hard. Perfect. My favourite kind of top.

Then just as he's about to cum he stops pounding - cum in my ass, cum in my ass is all I can say at this point! - and he starts to fuck slower and real deep, and suddenly I feel this warm rush within as he fills me with his spunk. Just at that moment some random stranger walks by through the scrub! I'm laughing and also feeling the warm rush. Enjoying it like a good btm should. This is why I fuck this way. So anyway, I arch my back, reach round and grip his ass and tell him not to pull out, fuck that spunk into me and he does.

That was about an hour ago and I've still got his warm jizz inside me. So fucking wired right now and so happy! I fucking love taking it bareback.

• Upvote 14